3.2 - Beauty

The curtain is as thin as a cicada's wings, and a huge golden peony is embroidered stitch by stitch with gold thread on the delicate silk. It is bright all over, and when the sun shines upward, the light reflects off it, making it beautiful.

It's so light that it can be blown away by a little wind.

Dou Xin glanced at it and saw more.

The blindfolded man was kneeling like a humble mute slave.

Dou Xin had venomous eyes. When he saw the man's body movements and breathing, he knew that he was a highly skilled martial arts practitioner. He had to have trained very hard since he was a child. He was like a dragon and a tiger, but he didn't expect that he was willing to be humiliated and become a petty pet in the hands of this dog emperor.

The sky became brighter again, and it was about noon.

Only then did Dou Xin see the man kneeling on the ground. He was not just kneeling. He had a foot on his shoulder.

barefoot.

Dou Xin's eyelids twitched.

He could hardly describe the foot.

Like a treasure that shines brightly under the colorful sunlight, at first glance, one might think it was a piece of expensive porcelain, until the round and clear toes moved.

It's like a beautiful treasure comes alive.

Stepping on the shoulders of the man in black, it was like the bright contrast between white snow and dark night.

This, this couldn't be the dog emperor's feet, right?

When he came from the desert to the wealthy Central Plains, in the crowded Luoyang, he watched a flourishing event in the crowded Luoyang. In the brightly lit Chunyu Tower late at night, countless wealthy young men shook their hands enthusiastically with large amounts of gold and silver. call.

That day the top guy in the building had to pick a man.

Noble people spend a lot of money.

The glamorous top performer danced barefoot on the golden stage.

Everyone was fascinated. They said: "Even her little feet are attractive to men's hearts. Those are the feet that are born to attract men."

But those feet were not one ten thousandth as good as what I saw today.

At this time, the wind outside the window suddenly rushed in, and the fluttering curtain was blown high. It blew up so quickly, and then fell down extremely slowly.

The noble man in the curtain opened his eyes lazily, surrounded by stars like a moon among the golden chairs and gorgeous flowers.

Dou Xin suddenly remembered that the snobbish eunuch said "a fairy-like person" just now.

certainly not.

This is clearly a goblin.

Holding the imperial power, being the supreme person in the world, possessing extremely beautiful beauty, he is more like a monster that brings disaster to the country.

Such a person is actually the leader of a country?

Turns out to be a lustful and hungry ghost?

Look at him.

The pair of feet stepped on the man's shoulders humiliatingly, forcing the man to kneel down. It should have been an extremely angry scene, but it inexplicably had a hidden meaning.

He was like a beautiful disaster being pampered and pampered by a powerful male.

Even the ferocious beast just now was sitting at his feet, purring like a cat, nuzzling it with its fur in an obedient manner, licking the white fingers with its scarlet tongue, and swiping it, the white The skin was red, and rough barbs scratched the delicate skin.