6.15 - Bathtub

Bai Xia discovered a pattern.

He seems to have found a way to summon Yucan.

Yucan especially likes to kiss him, and every time he kisses, he is willing to do things for him.

Bai Xia is a very good Gu master, and he was also parasitized by the sharp Gu. Later, the sharp Gu died, and all his Gu species were out of control.

He had used his energy or blood to feed these Gu seeds, so the first thing that got out of control was to cause trouble to the Gu Master. They would suck the Gu Master's energy and blood or kill the Gu Master and share their food.

Kissing...is also a way to absorb his breath and body fluids, and Yucan uses a gentler method.

Kissing won't hurt, but kissing for a long time will make you out of breath.

Every time I kiss Yucan, I originally thought that it would be just for a while and it would be over soon, but Yucan seems to have some kind of kissing addiction. Once she starts kissing, she will hug him and kiss him for a long time.

But Bai Xia's quality of life has improved significantly.

Not only did she have a lot more choices to eat, Yucan often hunted in the forest, and even learned to hunt and take the prey outside to buy some things Bai Xia wanted.

Mostly clothes, occasionally snacks.

Bai Xia likes them all.

He became more and more human and very smart.

But Bai Xia didn't dare to go out.

Yu Can built a spacious house on the big tree. He was very strong, and Bai Xia was also very good at teaching. He built the house in just one day, and it was tight and strong. Yu Can held a large bundle in his arms. The clean hay was put on, and it took most of the day to spread the hay evenly, and weave it into a flat bed, wrapping all the disobedient weeds in it, making it soft and comfortable.

Then a layer of wild beast fur was spread on top. In order not to make Bai Xia dislike it, the fur had all the smell removed and was washed and dried several times before being put on.

The quilt and cushions were all made of comfortable fur. After so many days, Bai Xia could finally sleep in a good bed again.

The house has doors and windows, keeping out the wind, keeping it warm and breathable. Yu Can has been active here, and his smell is obvious. Very few Gu species dare to come up. Every time, Yu Can will go home before the smell disappears.

He forages and hunts very quickly, and even goes to the village outside to exchange food or things very quickly.

He seemed to know how to make these things in his mind, so he learned very quickly. He bought something and hurried home. He had already met the food for tonight on the way, but he was not in a hurry. He wanted Bai Xia to tell him what he wanted to eat.

For him, he could easily climb up to the high tree house. When he opened the door, he saw the beautiful little prey sitting obediently on the bed and doing his hair again.

Bai Xia's long black hair faded for some reason and turned into silver like moonlight.

The death of the sharp Gu was very damaging to him. His black hair, which represented life, also turned silver. His sense of smell and hearing were no longer as sensitive as before, and his parasitized body even emitted a smell that was very attractive to the Gu.

He looked at himself several times on the calm lake. His long silver hair was spread on his shoulders, but his face was very young. He didn't look like a normal person.