9.5 - Match

"I didn't live on campus during my freshman year of high school. I usually stayed here."

It's a community next to the school. It's very close. It can't be called a high-end community, but the housing in the school district is very expensive.

In particular, Weicheng No. 8 Middle School is a very famous school.

The house Su Cheng lives in has a standard three bedrooms and two living rooms.

The master bedroom has a bed, and the other two rooms are luxuriously used as study rooms.

Bai Xia only took one look and was in awe.

The study room is just like a question bank bookstore. Most of them don't look new and have signs of being turned over.

Su Cheng took down a few books and showed them to Bai Xia.

It is full of answers, and the process of solving the problem is neatly written in black water-based pen, and the handwriting is very neat.

Very well maintained.

Su Cheng said: "I have done basically all of these. I have done all the question banks on the market. I know which ones are better."

Amazing.

Bai Xia thought.

The desk in Su Cheng's study room is large enough to accommodate two high school boys.

He carried a chair from the next room over for Bai Xia to sit on.

Bai Xia's chair is a computer chair with armrests. There are soft cushions underneath and on the back, making it very comfortable to sit on.

Bai Xia was a little embarrassed because Su Cheng was sitting on a hard wooden stool, which was not as good as his chair.

Su Cheng went out and came in soon with two cups of hot milk.

"It's for the brain." Su Cheng put one of the cups next to Bai Xia's hand, "It's a bit hot, I'll drink it later."

Bai Xia touched the milk quilt, and the cup was hot. Bai Xia's slender and beautiful fingers touched the glass gently, and it looked as beautiful as jade.

He brought some milk over, blew it carefully, and took a small sip.

A little hot, rich in milky aroma, not particularly sweet, but just right.

It tastes good, but it's different for the brain.

I will secretly observe Su Cheng later to see what brand of milk he drinks.

Bai Xia took two sips of milk and put it aside. She put her hands on the table politely, waiting for Su Cheng to speak as if listening to a teacher's class.

Su Cheng chuckled, flipped through his notes, gave Bai Xia the general idea of ​​studying, and told him some study techniques.

Bai Xia quickly took out her notebook and took notes.

Before coming to Su Cheng's house, he went back home to pick up notebooks and books and made some preparations.

Bai Xia's handwriting was particularly ugly. In order not to make a fool of herself in front of Su Cheng, she wanted to write as well as possible, but it would be very slow to write well.

He was afraid of Su Cheng's ridicule and was so anxious that he was sweating profusely.

The sun was strong today, and the temperature was a bit high at around eleven o'clock. Bai Xia's thin soft hair was soaked with sweat, and her face was very red.