4.3 - Ning Shuang

Ning Shuang was sitting upright in the room, with a stunning beauty lying on the bed.

It has been a day and a night since Chunyu Loulou rescued this beauty from the back door.

The beauty is not awake yet.

After being carried back to the inn, a lot of things have fallen out of this beauty. Not only are her clothes bearing the logo of Wanji Clan, but even the token that fell out of her pocket belongs to Wanji Clan.

Ning Shuang frowned.

I have long heard that the demon disciples of the Wanji Sect of the Demon Sect are all highly skilled in martial arts, cunning and cunning, and have certain connections with the Hehuan Sect, and that Chunyu Tower is a stronghold of the Hehuan Sect. The people of the Wanji Sect will be taken advantage of by the Chunyu Tower. It seems suspicious to bully someone.

He happened to go there today and didn't go to that area often. He was just chasing a little thief. He didn't expect to encounter something humiliating and humiliating a weakling on the way. It was the instinct of a chivalrous man to save the person by drawing a sword to help when he saw injustice.

Now that I think about it carefully, all the details are very suspicious, as if just to let him meet this person, he first went to Chunyu Tower, and then encountered the incident of being a hero, and then the drama of a hero saving a beauty.

After a hero saves a beauty, he usually...

Ning Shuang looked at the man lying down carefully. She didn't know who was behind the scenes. She chose this person to live like a fairy or a demon. He has known since he was a child that beauty and beauty are just clouds, and he has never thought about it. I was so moved that when I met this person today, it was as if someone behind the scenes had chosen him specially. Everything about him and his hair were in line with his aesthetics.

but.

Ning Shuang remained unmoved.

He carries a sea of ​​blood and hatred on his back. His sword-controlling sect was bloodbathed overnight, and his father, who was the leader, was killed by the enemy. Now is the time to pursue the enemy for revenge. The enemy is hidden and we are clear. This person's appearance is extremely beautiful. It's really It was so suspicious that he felt he couldn't take it lightly.

But he had no evidence, everything was just speculation. This person had been asleep for so long and was drugged. If left unchecked, there would be many dangers with such a troublesome appearance.

It's better to wait until someone wakes up before making a decision.

.........

When Bai Xia woke up, he saw a man guarding his bedside, and vaguely remembered that someone had saved him.

Bai Xia looked at this man carefully.

He was dressed in white clothes and dressed like one of those hypocritical righteous men. He was more than eight feet tall, with sharp eyebrows and starry eyes, and a handsome face. He was a rare handsome man Bai Xia had seen since coming down the mountain.

But he doesn't look like a serious person.

Which serious man would visit a brothel in broad daylight?

Although he was rescued, this person was so sanctimonious that he shouted at those guys not to bully the weak? !

Does he seem weak? ! After being drugged, he beat up seven or eight strong men!

Bai Xia snorted and didn't look at him at all, "Although you saved me, I won't be grateful to you. I will reward you with a hundred gold pieces in the future. What are you looking at? My shoes." Woolen cloth?!"