4.13 - Snow

The heavy snow outside was swept in by the storm.

The warm room was instantly filled with air conditioning, and the flying white snow blew from Ning Shuang's back.

His long hair was flying in the air together with the wind and snow, and the sword in his hand was colder than the ice and snow.

Filled with rage, the Frost Leaf Sword with its strong internal force attacked Mo Wuhen. The needle-like killing intent and the sharp energy of the sword made Mo Wuhen's snow-like white hair fly.

The sword intention was pointed directly at the center of his eyebrows.

Mo Wuhen gently pinched the sharp edge of Shuangye Sword with two fingers. Shuangye, the most powerful magic weapon in the world, trembled and let out a cry.

Mo Wuhen's ice-grey eyes were like long and narrow sword blades, as cold as a sharp edge.

Holding the sword, he followed Ning Shuang's offensive and got up from the bed and flew out.

Ning Shuang's eyes were red, and she was slashing at Mo Wuhen desperately. Every move and every move was fierce and sharp, as if she was going to kill this upright and upright teacher in the wind and snow with one sword.

"Why! Why?!" Ning Shuang shouted angrily.

Why lie to him, why take away my people? !

Mo Wuhen frowned, "Ning Shuang, your swordsmanship is messed up."

Ning Shuang roared with red eyes, "What qualifications do you have to still teach me like a master! You clearly know that I like Bai Xia, what did you do? To seize love with a knife, you are shamelessly seizing your apprentice's lover! You keep saying that you are. I was afraid that the devil would harm me, but what did you do!? I trusted you so much, I put this person in your hands, but you climbed into his bed in the middle of the night!"

"Ning Shuang, calm down!"

"Why should I be calm? He has stopped me from seeing him again and again, split my yard in two, and imprisoned my people under my nose! The funny thing is that I still fully trust you, and I think you are motivating me. Xuewu! For such a long time, he has been so afraid of you. He must have listened to you in everything. I don't know what else you threatened him with! How did he get the injury last time? Was it you— —"

Could it be that you were in his bed, torturing him day and night until he was worse than dead?

The marks all over his body, but he didn't dare to speak or tell anyone?

Ning Shuang suddenly remembered that time Bai Xia met Yin Xiang in the restaurant.

That day Yinxiang dressed up as a woman, and Bai Xia really thought she was a big girl. She blushed and was very reserved, and gave away the big gold bracelet she was wearing with great satisfaction.

What does he know.

Maybe it's not clear what a man should do with a man.

Zhan Jingjing thought that he was the leader of the demon sect, but now he was caught by the righteous people in the world. He did not dare to make any struggle in the hands of the righteous people who were the best in the world. Maybe Mo Wuhen coaxed him into talking about "martial arts training" and "punishment", and Bai Xia believed him.

Otherwise, why would you get so many injuries while practicing martial arts? Just a small corner of his shoulder was covered in bruises.

Are those traces from martial arts training?

It was as if someone had pressed and rubbed her hard, making her feel so hateful.

Bai Xia said it was for martial arts training.