2.3 - Skilled

Qi Sangyuan felt ridiculous at this moment.

It's so ridiculous that the experiences I've had in the past few days don't seem real, just like the absurd and surreal experience in a fantasy novel. The male protagonist is attacked by a monster in a wilderness mountain village. After escaping, he discovers that the monster is actually wrapped in an ugly shell and is weak. beauty.

He doesn't control his appearance, nor does he have a righteous appearance, but he is so beautiful that he feels ridiculous to a certain extent.

Why should such a young man be arrested and tortured?

If it was some perverted selfish desires, you could seduce him with this face, but he wore a thick robe, locked him in a smelly woodshed, and took him out every night, making weird as if It was a ritual-like action that made him feel so painful that he felt worse than death.

The young man lay motionless on the ground. The ground was colder at night in the mountains. Qi Sangyuan did not help him put him on the bed or anywhere immediately. After all, he was soaked all over and it would be cold wherever he placed it.

His face was so pale that Qi Sangyuan couldn't help but sniff his nose.

If you die, you will make a fortune.

Fortunately, the warm breath passed by his index finger, but the breath was unusually hot. Qi Sangyuan probed his forehead.

Sure enough, I have a high fever.

If this heat was left unchecked, this guy might die tonight.

His physique was too weak. How could someone with such a weak physique and such an easy push be imprisoned for five days and five nights and tortured to a point where he was worse than death?

Qi Sangyuan took off his soaked robe. When he was taking off his undershirt, Qi Sangyuan's hand paused for a moment, and then continued the action.

A flimsy sweatshirt that was washed out white, baggy pants, and this guy was actually not wearing any underwear.

Really like a pervert.

He looked like a pervert in both his dress and behavior, but because of his beautiful face and the expression of an innocent sleeper after falling into a high fever at this moment, everything about him became justified.

Maybe you are too poor to buy underwear?

Qi Sangyuan shook his head in annoyance, why was he trying to excuse this pervert?

After taking off all the wet clothes, the young man's body turned out to be very beautiful. Qi Sangyuan only took one look at it, then quickly took the quilt from his bed to cover him, and then hugged him to the bed.

His fingers accidentally touched a piece of skin on his body, and the delicate touch gave Qi Sangyuan goosebumps. He glanced at the rough and inferior quilt, and inexplicably felt that the young man must be very uncomfortable.

Qi Sangyuan rummaged through his closet. This pervert was really poor. He only had a few pieces of clothing, and one or two of them had holes.

He picked one and put it on him, then used a wet towel to cool him down.

Qi Sangyuan felt that he might be the reincarnation of the Bodhisattva. The other party tortured him like this, but he actually took good care of him.

After giving him some water, Qi Sangyuan went outside to clean himself up. Just now he didn't take a proper bath in order to deceive the pervert, so now he went to clean himself up while the pervert was sick.

It was indeed quite dirty. All the clothes and pants were washed and hung to dry on the treetops. It was windy on a summer night, so they should have dried quickly.