6.18 - Fight for him

Soon several masters came out and surrounded Qin Xiuyuan. Six or seven people on horseback surrounded Qin Xiuyuan and Bai Xia in the center. The sweaty horse under Qin Xiuyuan's crotch screamed and moved back and forth uneasily.

Qin Xiuyuan turned his head and looked at Yin Luo, "I found him, is it inappropriate for His Highness the Sixth Prince to do this?"

He found the person, what is Yin Luo doing now? Just sit back and enjoy the results?

dream.

Don't think that just because you are a prince, you can do whatever you want.

He is loyal to the king, but Yin Luo is not the king yet.

Yin Luo's face was full of gloom, "Give me the person!"

His face was extremely scary, and he stared at Bai Xia, as if he was trying to snatch her away.

He was almost crazy, unable to tell the difference between reality and reality, and he urgently needed to touch Bai Xia to confirm that this was real.

Qin Xiuyuan looked at him coldly and smiled, "How about this, let's let the little priest choose, okay?"

Qin Xiuyuan checked Yin Luo's past. Yin Luo came to Bai Xia's village eight years ago. The reason why Yin Luo became Bai Xia's Gu seed was because he was very good at it.

At that time, Yin Luo's mother and concubine passed away. Yin Luo broke with his father and decided to resurrect his mother. He heard that there was a sacred object in southern Xinjiang that could revive the bones of the dead.

That holy object is called Sharp Gu.

I came to southern Xinjiang with a few experts. I got lost and bitten by poisonous insects, but ended up in the village by accident.

I don't know what happened during this period, but I heard a few rumors that Bai Xia and he were very close when they were young.

But not long after, Yin Luo led people to find the sharp Gu.

In order to bring out the poison, they wanted to take control of the entire village, but they encountered strong resistance from the people. Several subordinates realized that the Sixth Prince wanted the entire village. They were all good at attacking, and this was the first step in wanting the village and the city. Just kill the leader.

Or to scare people, ferocious killing is essential.

Qin Xiuyuan only heard that it was a disaster in the village that year. It was their god-like priests who summoned big Gu to kill the outsiders, and then refined the outsiders into Gu.

It was also from that time that their priests always held a flower in their hands.

How old was Bai Xia back then? At most, no one who is eleven or twelve years old, no matter how talented he is, cannot control such a big Gu.

Qin Xiuyuan suspected that the little priest who was cornered summoned the big Gu with the hope of death. Later, he took out the sharp Gu because he couldn't control it. Unexpectedly, he was parasitized by the sharp Gu.

Bai Xia is so actively looking for medicinal poisons, which shows that it is not easy for the parasitized queen.

However, after Yin Luo became Bai Xia's poisonous seed, he gradually forgot all the bad things he had done.

So Bai Xia must hate Yin Luo very much.

Qin Xiuyuan smiled and said: "The priest is my Gu Master. I obey his words. Whatever he says is what he says. No matter where you go, you must go through his wishes, right?"