10.6 - Breakfast

Paris hid in the dark room and gasped.

The heavy curtains were tightly closed by him.

No light can come in.

Paris was not yet nineteen years old and had never experienced such stimulation.

He was in the military camp, the army, and then the royal family.

I have seen many beauties.

Because he was famous for being rigid and ruthless, most people could not get close to him, and all the guys who dared to seduce him were kicked out by him.

But this time the situation was very special, half of him was fascinated by the cunning earl.

She was waiting at the door of the room early in the morning, and was pressed on the bed and kissed infatuatedly for a long time.

So intimate.

Paris cannot feel the touch of half of his body, but he has the perspective of half of his body.

When Bai Xia got close, she could clearly see every eyelash in his eyes, soft temple hair, and smooth and flawless skin.

Breathtakingly beautiful.

His expression was gentle.

It was completely different from the cold and arrogant way he was treated yesterday.

He had seen how nobles treated slaves.

Slaves were the property of the nobility. They were not considered human beings. They were just jewelry, like blades, or a disposable doll.

There is no legal responsibility for killing or torturing.

Therefore, nobles generally treat slaves cruelly.

Especially pleasure slaves, they have another name - sex slaves.

They were responsible for pleasing the nobility.

Paris asked Ban Shen to follow Bai Xia, and he had already prepared for Ban Shen to be humiliated and abused.

The half body can be retracted, fused, and re-differentiated. If you take a good rest, it will be re-differentiated into a brand new and healthy half body.

As long as the soul is not damaged, all injuries are not a big problem.

He had already made complete preparations. From the rumors, we knew how cunning, evil, ruthless and ruthless Earl Moonlight was.

But he didn't expect it.

This is actually the case.

Only one person, only half of his body.

Just kissing too.

Why is this? Nothing like what I imagined.

He has always used Biron's perspective.

I could clearly see how gentle the beautiful earl was.

You can feel his gentle movements without him touching her.

Just like a lover.

So last night, when he suddenly said he wanted to kill Biron, was it really just a way to tease his little lover and just scare him?

Paris didn't know what Bai Xia was thinking. He didn't even know what Bilen was thinking. He only knew that Bilen was probably fascinated by Earl Moonlight.

And he.

Influenced by Billon.

When Bilen was kissed by Bai Xia this morning, he had an indescribable phenomenon.