10.4 - Divine will

Bai Xia was reading a book when Bilen came in.

He suddenly looked up and saw Biron already appearing at the door.

It almost scared him.

Bai Xia felt a little dissatisfied because the newly bought slave didn't understand the rules at all.

He appeared at the door silently, without even knocking.

But Biron's beauty soon made him forgive his rude behavior.

Biron stood at the door. His white clothes were like feathers, making him look like a beautiful elf in the night.

He is so good looking.

If she doesn't speak, she looks very pure and beautiful. Such a beauty can make people tolerate a lot.

Bai Xia waved to Chaoya cordially, and Bilen quickly came over obediently and handed the chain into his hand.

Bai Xia was stunned for a moment, then quickly laughed.

Biron's behavior undoubtedly pleased him.

"Baby, you are so cute... You are so good, squat down and let me take a good look at you."

No one can resist a well-behaved and beautiful woman.

Still so sincerely putting her freedom in his hands.

Bilen is very tall. He is nearly two meters tall and feels very oppressive just standing next to the bed. His body is healthy and strong, and his figure is very beautiful. The clothes he is wearing tonight make him as beautiful as the moon god. , the newly washed silver hair is clean and translucent, and there is a fresh fragrance on the body.

He stood silently, dignified and cold.

But he was very obedient. Bai Xia asked him to squat down, so he half-crouched in front of the bed.

Like a ferocious beast suddenly sitting obediently on the grass, it makes people happy.

Bai Xia carefully checked his eyes, nose, ears and mouth to see if he was really clean.

Bi Lun nervously let Bai Xia check. His physique was not prone to dirt, and he washed it very carefully today, but he had no control over the nobles' preferences.

The beautiful noble's hands were also very beautiful, slender, white, soft and delicate. Biron almost trembled when he touched them.

Even his soul seemed to be shaking.

She is pretty and petite, as exquisite as an expensive gift. He can wrap one hand around his two thin white wrists. She is slender and fragile. She is really a nobleman who has been pampered since childhood.

Billen followed him in a daze.

Suddenly, he held his hand like a demon and kissed it gently.

It was a kiss on his fingertips.

When he touched it, he was completely numb.

Then Bai Xia's eyes looked over.

I can't tell whether I like it or not. Although he is smiling, his eyes are cold.

"I don't like people touching me."

The voice was extremely cold.

The coldness could almost penetrate his bones.

Bilen was so frightened that his whole body became cold. He looked at Bai Xia with wide eyes, as if Bai Xia was about to judge his death.

But the next moment, the beautiful nobleman bent his eyes and laughed again, "But you are still obedient. Get up and lie on the bed."