8.12 - Surgery

The male wife of the Bai family was divorced within half a year.

It is said that the sickly eldest son of the Bai family really improved a lot after marrying a male wife. I don't know if it is because his yang energy has become stronger or something else. He used to lie in bed a lot, but now he occasionally walks out.

Some people have also seen that Mr. Bai dotes on that male wife very much.

He always brings people with him, thinking about him whenever there is something delicious or good to eat. I heard that the man and his wife are good-looking and virtuous. Young Master Bai likes him very much.

Unexpectedly, within half a year of loving each other, they divorced.

No one can find out the reason.

But there are some tidbits.

I heard that a cousin came to the Liu family. Ever since he arrived, the man and his wife have been very restless.

I don't know exactly what happened, but I know that soon after the Liu family's cousin arrived, he divorced the man's wife. A few days later, the Liu family's cousin was also driven back.

It was said that he had something to do when he returned to the Liu family. After all, he had been in the Bai family for so long, but someone saw with his own eyes that the young master of the Liu family and Young Master Bai were having an unpleasant quarrel.

If you don't leave early, don't leave later, why don't you leave now?

The two of them almost started fighting. Seeing how fiercely the Bai family and the Liu family were fighting for business, they knew that there was a big feud. There used to be some discord, but after all, they had in-laws. Since Liu Shengyan came to the Bai family, the Bai family took the lead. The Liu family's snow satin, the Liu family's back foot split the Bai family's tribute tea.

It didn't take long for Young Master Bai to quarrel with his beloved wife, but Young Master Liu was extremely happy and ran to the He family every few days.

What does this sound like?

Moreover, how can Master Bai get along with anyone with that look on his body?

Then Mr. Bai divorced his wife.

It was said outside that the He family's wife was having an affair with the eldest son of the Liu family.

The two of them planned to wait for the death of the eldest young master of the Bai family to seize the family wealth.

This statement became more and more intense, even to the point where the head of the Bai family believed it.

Uncles and aunts persuaded Bai Xia to marry another person.

Bai Xia lowered her eyes silently, looking like she was hurt but pretending to be strong.

"I will never marry again in this life."

"How can that be done? Bai Xia, you can't hang yourself on a tree!"

Bai Xia was silent and didn't speak. He had an idea since he was a child. No matter how he tried to persuade him, no one could influence his decision.

So it was said outside that the infatuated eldest young master of the Bai family actually refused to marry because of that man's wife.

So when it comes to the eldest son of the Bai family, besides being sick and weak, he has one more thing: infatuation.

He said that Bai Xia was completely different from his father. Bai's father wanted to get all the beauties in the world, but his son was so infatuated that his wife betrayed him. Although he divorced her, he was still thinking about her in his heart.

He was treated as a joke, and the joke spread to the capital.

It is said outside that the eldest young master of the Bai family is not only sickly, but also an infatuated fool.

But Bai Xia, who was being talked about a lot, was content and unaffected at all, and even went so far as to seize the Liu family's territory. Because of this legend, the Liu family complained, blaming Liu Shengyan for this disaster.

Why would he destroy someone's marriage for no reason?

The Liu family was like this back then, and now Liu Shengyan is like this. Could this be the tradition of the Liu family?

After hearing this, Ms. Liu was so angry that she almost fainted, and she scolded Liu Shengyan bloody in her heart.

No matter who he likes, he just likes Bai Xia. This guy is not something that ordinary people can covet. He doesn't care about affection at all. He is ruthless and accurate in his actions, and he will also create some public opinions to shake people's hearts.

Bai Xia likes to play this game the most and wins every battle.

Business is going smoothly, but it's always a bit cold at night.

So cold.

I wanted to recruit a boy to warm the bed, but I thought about it.

Like what words?

He Zhun was married to him after all.

What is a boy? Bai Xia remembered that it was extremely cold those days. She had originally planned to hire a servant, but she called him in front of her.

Those men's eyes were very dishonest, and they peeked back and forth on him uncontrollably. Bai Xia felt like a bright mirror in her heart, and she was so distraught that she sent them all away.

So it's cold every night.

It was like this in the past, but because He Suo kept him warm and comfortable, he enjoyed it for many days. Now that He Suo was gone, he naturally felt a little uncomfortable.

It was a cold spring day, and Bai Xia was really freezing, so he shamelessly asked someone to inquire about He Xu.

"Back to the young master, the He family moved away last month."

Bai Xia was stunned for a moment, "Where did you move to?"

"Young ones don't know either. I only know that Yangzhou City is no longer here."

..................

This lasted for three years.

In the past three years, Bai Xia's body has become weaker and weaker, and the uncles and uncles of the Bai family are even more worried about him.

There have been so many changes in the past three years that everyone was caught off guard.

Because of the fight for the right to inherit the throne, the world was in chaos, and it seemed as if all the merchants were being targeted.

These businessmen either made a fortune due to the national crisis, or they are in debt.

Fortunately, Bai Xia is in charge of the Bai family, so they are walking steadily.

Everyone relies on Bai Xia for support, of course because they are afraid that something will happen to him.

There is nothing wrong with the business, except that many merchants have to "pay taxes" in recent days.

This tax will bankrupt the entire family.

Those rebellious officials, traitors, soldiers, and ruffians have no money to fight.

Then take the fattest one and operate it.