5.20 - Threaten

Bai Xia clasped his fingers tightly. Even though he wasn't really touched, No. 9's warm body temperature behind him was transmitted through a tiny bit of fabric.

There was a sense of oppression that seemed to completely cover him in the body, his gentle smile, his calm response, and his response so lightly.

Bai Xia was scared to death.

It seemed as if anyone who disobeyed him would be killed.

Bai Xia believed that he could do it, and would even smile and give other reasons.

Others will believe him.

Like now.

Just like that abandoned warehouse in a busy city, no one thought there would be danger.

That warehouse didn't even have a door. Anyone could see it if they took a quick look, but he calmly killed people there.

Bai Xia bit her lip and responded gently and obediently.

".........yes."

The voice was so small that you couldn't even tell whether it was a man or a woman in the noisy subway, but he responded obediently and even nodded slightly.

No. 9 lowered his eyes gently in an instant and said softly: "Xia Xia looks uncomfortable. What's wrong? Where do you feel uncomfortable?"

When he said this, he was like a good man who cared about his girlfriend. Both his tone and expression were so gentle and intimate.

I don't know if they are a couple, but they definitely know each other and have a close relationship.

Bai Xia gritted her teeth and tried not to cry.

What a bad guy.

It's obviously because of you.

You threaten me all the time, making me scared and uncomfortable. You know why I feel so uncomfortable, but you still want to ask.

Do you want me to say that you are a murderer and everyone should come and catch you quickly?

For a moment, Bai Xia mustered up the courage to shout out, but out of the corner of his eye, he saw No. 9's wheat-colored arms propped up on the wall in front of him. His hands were so big and slender that Bai Xia was sure that he could strangle him to death in an instant.

Bai Xia cowardly followed his deliberate tricks and complied with his lies.

"My stomach... hurts a little..."

People around him almost believed what No. 9 said. There was no need to continue this conversation, but No. 9 was enjoying it. He whispered in his ear, "My husband will take you home to warm your belly."

Bai Xia's scalp was numb at this moment, and he sobbed unbearably, and he couldn't help but cry.

It's ambiguous and extremely terrifying. Every word he speaks is like playing with prey, sucking the happiness brought by Bai Xia's emotions. He is enjoying extremely ridiculous, pretending to be intimate conversations in public places and among crowds, just like playing with ignorant sentient beings. enjoying.

No. 9 took out a clean tissue from the bag and wiped Bai Xia's wet eyes while coaxing him like a true lover, "Xia Xia, be good, stop crying. We will arrive at the station and go home soon."

When the subway arrived, No. 9 took his hand and led him out.

It was a strange platform. Bai Xia had never gotten off at this station.

I am very afraid of communicating with others, and I am afraid of disturbing others if I make any noise in public. At this moment, I am wearing women's clothes like a pervert, walking in the crowd, and pretending to be husband and wife with a murderer.