3.3 - Scratches

"Owner."

A Guang arrived silently and soon stood in front of Bai Xia.

He stood as straight as an elm tree, silent, as if he only knew the word "master" and didn't have much voice. He would do whatever was asked of him on weekdays.

Very boring.

Bai Xia gave him a disgusted look and asked, "Have you washed your hands carefully?"

His hands must have been washed carefully. The only thing His Majesty summoned him to do late at night was this, and he had to wash his hands well.

Bai Xia didn't want him to answer and asked him to wash again.

A Guang's eyes were covered and he couldn't see any light, so he had developed extremely sensitive hearing since he was a child. He washed his hands carefully at the wash basin, and with the tip of his ear, he heard His Majesty humming twice.

He frowned calmly.

His Majesty has been suffering from a secret disease since his youth and cannot live without him.

Your Majesty is arrogant and domineering and values ​​face very much. He is both disgusting and fanatical about his illness.

The disease of nausea was so bizarre, as if he was the only one in the world with such a weird disease, and it required a despicable man to cure it. The craze is that every time I get treatment, I feel so happy that I wish I could spend the entire day treating patients.

But once the disease is cured, His Majesty, who is so uncertain, will feel inexplicably embarrassed, and will have to slap him twice to feel happy.

If his mother hadn't said that only this man could cure his disease, he would have killed him long ago.

He is as dull as a piece of wood, blind, and not lovable at all. Bai Xia dislikes him the most.

However, Ah Guang is a good doctor.

Bai Xia was lying on the soft bed. Even a silk lining would make his skin red. He was seriously ill, and the most serious parts were in urgent need of diagnosis and treatment. He could only call A Guang over angrily.

"Ah...well...Aguang..."

Bai Xia covered her mouth as soon as she finished speaking, and quickly held the pillow that had been prepared beside her in her arms and bit it.

He accidentally made that sound again just now.

When he was still alive, his mother and concubine had taught him not to hum and moan randomly, saying that such sounds were extremely indecent and that if a despicable guy heard them, he would be killed immediately.

Just now.

was heard.

Bai Xia has put Aguang on the death list and will be the first to chop him to death when he recovers.

But not now.

Want him to heal.

The big pillow in my arms is the one I have carried since I was a child. It is covered with soft cotton. The inside is the best cotton tribute from the Western Regions. It is fully stuffed and feels soft in my arms.

There was no place to lean on during treatment, so the mother-in-law said that just hug the pillow and don't move around.

Aguang's hands are big, with clear joints and slender fingers, and they move very flexibly. It makes people feel that they are rough and calloused, and they don't even look at them on weekdays, but they are extremely comfortable to treat.