4.16 - Kiss

Ning Shuang's mind went blank at this moment.

I just feel the sweet and soft taste in my mouth.

His eyes were wide open and he couldn't think of anything at this moment.

There is only one feeling.

So soft.

So soft and sweet, she half-knelt in front of him, gently holding his face with her slender white fingertips.

against his chest.

Very close.

Kissed him on the lips.

Amazing.

Ning Shuang felt like her soul was gone.

The eyes are full of Bai Xia, Bai Xia's long eyelashes, and the shadows hanging under the eyes are like lush and magnificent flowers blooming, like the most beautiful treasures in the world.

So expensive and beautiful.

But she was kissing him so close.

He was even kissing her deeply.

She was stumbling, very green and unskilled at all, but she was trying hard to kiss him.

A delicate hum came from her nasal cavity. She was obviously kissing him actively and forcefully, but she seemed to be unable to control herself and found the sweet hum that she couldn't take the initiative to leave.

It was as if he was being forced and was not used to it, but he responded to the breath and tried his best to kiss her. It was a completely cute reaction.

Occasionally, he could get close to Bai Xia's delicate cheek.

Looking at it warmly, I blushed.

Taking a closer look, Bai Xia's expression was very abnormal, as if she was drunk and intoxicated by the kiss she forced the man on.

Her body was almost limp in his arms.

It gradually slid down like a limp.

If Ning Shuang could move, she would definitely be able to hold him in her arms, use his strength to hold him in place, let him hug her broad shoulders and reliable chest, hold him tightly, and let him kiss her to his heart's content. Enough.

Too bad he couldn't move.

Bai Xia works so hard.

So cute.

The improved star-absorbing method does not absorb stars so fast. This method is much gentler and increases the skill steadily and safely.

It is very safe and there is no risk of death due to an accident.

Ningshuang Jianghu ranked seventh, which is very attractive.

Ning Shuang is an extremely yang body, her internal energy is strong and very stable, and it is not as domineering as Mo Wuhen's internal energy. Bai Xia is very comfortable to inhale. He is almost drunk. After a while, he opens his mouth to breathe, and he takes a big breath. After a few sips, she was brewing her skills again. When she lowered her eyes, Ning Shuang looked at him with her eyes open as if she was stupid.

It looked like it was waiting for him to suck it quickly, and he was completely ready.

The book didn't say it would make people stupid, right?

Ning Shuang's body was as warm as Mo Wuhen's, and it was very comfortable to be close to him in the winter. Bai Xia's slender, snow-white hands held his hair tousled, and his beautiful neck was slightly tilted upward when he kissed her. The head, like a beautiful and white swan, is gently drinking water.