8.3 - Dessert

He Xiu just touched his face, which was extremely cold.

He always felt cold all over his body, so he touched the quilt.

It didn't take long to get my hands on it.

The hands were like cold jade pieces, hidden in the quilt and not taken out to look at, but when he touched them in his palm, he knew they were extremely beautiful hands.

The quilt was soft and thick, but there was no warmth on his body. It was so tightly covered, but his hands were so cold.

The ice is cool, thin and soft.

The eldest son of the Bai family, who has millions of dollars in wealth, is extremely delicate and pampered. He is seriously ill and most of the time he lies in bed.

There were no calluses at all, and the ice was cold in his palm. He Xu almost suspected that his slender fingers would be scratched by the calluses on his hand.

An An quietly closed his eyes and didn't frown, but he looked a little pitiful.

The quilt reached to his feet and covered them tightly. He Xu felt that his feet should also be very cold.

It's so cold, it would be strange not to get sick.

Just as He was about to reach down and touch his feet to see if they were so cold, he suddenly felt a chill on the back of his neck. He turned around and saw that Master Bai had opened his eyes.

I can't describe what kind of eyes those are.

As if it was the same as his cold face and cold hands and feet, his cold eyes swept over.

It was very different from the patient he imagined. These eyes were exceptionally beautiful, as if they had some demonic power that captured people's soul as if they were looking at them.

Those eyes looked over lightly, as if they could see everything about him at a glance.

"Do not touch me."

He Xu's hands froze in place, and he was just about to say something, reply with a sentence or two.

For example, the two of them got married today, as this should be the case between husband and wife, but Young Master Bai did not give him the slightest chance to speak.

Then he lay on the bed and shouted: "Qiao'er."

He didn't have much energy, and seemed to call out someone's name softly.

But the next moment the door was opened.

A tall maid came in from outside.

This is the "Qiao'er" that Master Bai calls him.

On the wedding night, the door was opened by a maid.

And with a sword.

Qiaoer stared at He Xu coldly. The sword in her hand was as fast as her eyes. When He Xu saw it, a cold sword was already pressed against his throat.

Young Master Bai on the bed said, "Take me to the wing."

The eldest young master's yard is as big as someone else's house. He can go wherever he wants. He just got married and celebrated, but now that he wakes up, he wants to go back to his own yard.

He left the newlywed bride alone in the red wedding room, and was helped to the side room by several maids.

He Xiu stood in the wedding room for a while, standing by the bed. Suddenly he pushed the quilt away angrily, put the knife in his sleeve robe around in his hand, and nailed it to the table far away. .