4.5 - Teach you

The young leader of Wanji Sect was lost and he was looking for someone in a hurry. Many demon sects knew about it.

He even asked several neighboring friendly demon sects to look for clues.

This thing is so bizarre, there has never been a demon sect leader who disappeared and the members of the cult were so eager to find someone, just like the darling of the family ran away from home because of disobedience, and the parents were so anxious that they got angry.

This is the leader. If he acquires powerful skills, he can just find a cave to retreat in. He may disappear for ten or eight years. Maybe when he comes out, he will have mastered unparalleled martial arts and dominate the martial arts world.

A good demon sect must learn to live on its own. It cannot survive without the leader. Besides, these Wanji Sects have gone through a lot. After Bai Wentian died, they should learn to stand on their own feet. There is no need to rush to find the leader.

Yinxiang had previously thought that they had taken Wudu Duanchang Pills and had no antidote, but now he was anxious to find them in order to save their lives.

When the guests inquired about it, they found out that their holy doctors had long known that they had developed it themselves and could produce it in batches every year. Each member of the Wanji Sect could receive a large bag a year, which was too much to eat. Even after taking the poison for three to five years, all the antidote was available. It can be eradicated, but the little leader no longer has so much poison in his hands. All the balls left by his father have been eaten by the followers. The followers cannot renew the poison, so they have almost completely detoxified.

So, why do we still need to find their leader?

Isn't it good to be free?

With such concerted efforts to worry about their leader, does the new leader have any special personality charm? Looking at each and every one of their followers, they all wish they were pissed off for their leader. Could it be that the Wanji Sect is about to rise?

It was so united and unstoppable that even Yinxiang paid a little attention.

See you today.

He roughly knew the reason.

The little leader of Wanji Clan had a peerless face, he was so beautiful and so stupid that he was easy to deceive, and any man could abduct him home.

Having never seen the world, all he could think about was learning martial arts, and he followed a man stupidly. When Yin Xiang got closer and felt it, he knew that Bai Xia had practiced the art of absorbing stars.

The extremely evil star-absorbing technique in the past has long been lost, because people who practiced the previous star-absorbing technique could easily explode and die, and everyone avoided talking about it. The ancestors of the Hehuan Sect felt it was a pity, so they developed a method with extremely low risks. , a star-absorbing method suitable for practicing by members of the Hehuan Religion.

However, the requirements for this technique are extremely strict and must be practiced by those with a pure Yin body. Therefore, no one has practiced it for hundreds of years. It has also been shared by several demon sects. However, those who have mastered this technique are generally people at the level of the leader. Basically, It is kept privately for oneself to see or given to one's blood relatives.

But those sect leaders are all powerful, and they feel that this thing is the ability of the Hehuan Sect. Not to mention that they don't have a pure yin body, and even if they do, they don't want to practice it.

Unexpectedly, the father of the young leader of Wanji Sect died early, so he took a bunch of exercises and thought about it, and picked out a star-absorbing method.