123

Luna (no bold text)

"Lunar" she said looking up at him as he clung to the ceiling looking terrified "it's just a spider" she looked at Lunar clinging to the ceiling upside down like some cat in a cartoon. It was hilarious, "Lunar-" she wheezed trying not to laugh and Lunar whined "get it away-" Fate was dying of laughter nearby and Lunar let out a strangled sound when the spider walked closer to him.

"Lunar- it's just a spider -" she wheezed and Lunar yelled "Satan!" while pointing at the spider and Fate began dying even more nearby.  Luna attempt to pull Lunar off the roof but he clung on, he hilariously resembled a cat right now and she was trying not to laugh. "Come on-" she tried to pull him down but he would not let go of the roof.

"Lunar, the bugs are going to get you up there" she said, suddenly a spider fell on Lunar's face and he screamed and jumped onto her and Luna took the spider off his face and tossed it aside. Lunar sat there in her arms looking shaken before crying "Lu-Luna-" Luna noticed him crying and instantly stopped nearly laughing and said "Lunar, why are you crying?" Lunar let out soft hics and hugged her close "sp-spider-" Luna said softly "It's just a spider..." Lunar cried softly "it was on my face-" Fate was wheezing softly on the floor and Eclipse gently nudged them with a foot. 

"Lunar..." Luna said softly as Lunar clung to her with his claws crying. "Satan finally tried to take me-" Fate heard this and laughed even more and Luna said "Lunar, it was a spider" she said and Lunar hugged her tighter and hid himself in her, "okay, why are you so scared if bugs?" Luna asked and Lunar whined "dimension-" "you got stuck in a dimension with giant bugs didn't you" Lunar clung to her.

Well... I feel bad now. "Shh..." Luna said softly as she gently rubbed his back, she said to Fate "mom, please" Fate wheezed "sorry-sorry-" Lunar's breathing was shaky and Luna asked "was I right Lunar?" Lunar let out a strangled wheezing sound and Luna stared at him silently before saying softly on concern "Lunar... Are you okay?" Fate stopped laughing and just laid there on the floor and Luna heard Eclipse say "Fate, stop laughing, this isn't funny anymore" Fate said "I know-" Eclipse said "I would hope so, or I'd have to classify you as sadistic at this very moment."

"Is Lunar okay, seriously" Fate asked out of breath and Eclipse sighed at that, Lunar clung to Luna and Luna asked "your concerning me Lunar" Luna said as Lunar sniffled and shook all over. "Lunar, are you having PTSD or something?" Luna asked and Lunar just kept himself hidden the best he could "don't let the spider get me-" "I won't" Luna said.

Fate stared from nearby after laughing in genuine concern, which is more than she's given Lunar this entire time. Luna held Lunar gently and said softly "shh... It's okay..." Lunar's breathing slowly slowed down and his eyes drifted closed. He laid there quietly clearly tired and Luna realized that she has found yet another thing that Lunar needed help with.

Lets add that to my little list.

Anger issues and problems with controlling his tone of voice,

Possible suicidal tendencies,

Stunted development,

Lunar: what the frick is a thank you?

Overworking/workaholic,

Struggling to sleep, mention of nightmares at one point, or just refusing to sleep,

Clearly attention/touch starved though tries to hide it,

Zoning off also a problem?

She added something new to the list.

Anger issues and problems with controlling his tone of voice,

Possible suicidal tendencies,

Age regression (?),

Stunted development,

Lunar: what the frick is a thank you?

Overworking/workaholic,

Struggling to sleep, mention of nightmares at one point, or just refusing to sleep,

Clearly attention/touch starved though tries to hide it,

Zoning off also a problem?

PTSD,

Two personalities (nothing wrong with that, they seem to get along just fine.)

She sighed and closed the list before holding Lunar gently and rubbing his back, Lunar's body shuddered for a moment before relaxing into it. He stared at the wall silently with his head on her shoulder "you'll be okay..." She said softly, Lunar looked at her before wrapping his arms around her and hugging her close.

She could already tell that she wasn't going to be able to put him down anytime soon, this was going to be a 'hold me for three hours' situation. She propped him up so she could hold him better and leaned against the wall. Fate shook her head and said "well... That's uh..." Eclipse gave Fate a look, Eclipse raised a eyebrow at her and said "you regret laughing so hard now?" Fate admitted "a little bit" "good" Eclipse said and Star just woke up confused by the scene in front of him.

Somehow he slept through the chaos. She saw Lord Eclipse tug at Eclipse's sleeve and she turned away and held Lunar gently. She could tell he wasn't asleep and was just relaxing, glad he relaxed. After that freak out with the spiders. Okay now she's really curious of what could have happened in that dimension that traumatized him enough to make him scream and cry at the sight of a very small spider.

She's always wondered why his room always smelled like bug spray, turns out it was a unhinged coping mechanism.

Lunar (written on phone so again, no bold text, will add later!)

Opening file titled: comfort thing

Adding item: Luna

Are you sure you want to add this?

You have chosen yes, adding 'Luna' to list of comfort items.

.

..

...

Item 'Luna' added

Opening file.

Blanket

Work

Loading final item please wait.

Blanket

Work

Luna.