intro

Sabrina Carpenter. You've probably heard of her or heard her song on the radio or seen her on TV or maybe you're a super fan of her.

Well, either way, if you've ever even seen the girl, or even just quickly glanced at her instagram, then you know she's fucking gorgeous.

And that anyone who gets to date the famous rising star of the generation is the luckiest person ever, right?

But you probably don't know that she's taken already and that extremely lucky person is me, (almost) twenty-year-old River Gomez.

Yep, the former disney kid who no one knows is bisexual and currently dating a girl, me, is my girlfriend.

Anyways, we've been dating for about five months now and nobody suspects a single thing and that's just the way Sabrina wants it to be.

Although the I'd love to show her off all over my social media to all my followers and make them jealous as fuck, I respect her wishes.

Oh, you're probably wondering what I look like so you can officially decide if you ship us or not and if you ask, I'd say we're ship-worthy. Here's one of my best selfies from my instagram.

With a last name like Gomez, I bet you didn't expect me to be black, did you? Well, I'm not fully black

With a last name like Gomez, I bet you didn't expect me to be black, did you? Well, I'm not fully black. My mom is black and my dad is latino.

Still though, I consider myself a proud black woman but also a proud hispanic woman too. I'm just everything.

And I can speak spanish fluently too. In fact, I started speaking spanish before I started speaking english. It comes in handy in the bedroom.

So yeah, that's me. I'm an nineteen-year-old who does drugs and has been arrested multiple times but is somehow dating a girl like her.

I've been through some shit and now I'm finally dating a gorgeous girl who's just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

It's heaven.

I'm more thankful than anything that she responded to my DM on twitter about how gorgeous I think she is.

And I'm also pretty thankful she was sweet enough to give me to tickets to her tour show in LA and even meet me after her concert which ended up with us fucking in her tour bus then to where we are now.

I was reluctant to start dating a celebrity but with her, it doesn't even feel any different than dating someone else. She's so sweet, and so humble and has helped me through so much during these months of us dating.

Even if half the time we spend together is on a plane or in a hotel so she can do her tours and concerts and interviews.

Right now, actually, we're in London together. Yeah, my first time leaving amercia was to follow my girlfriend on her european tour in sold out arenas and shit.