fifty-three

Romantic and slow morning make outs. Amazing. Little bit of ass grabbing under the covers. Amazing. Secret little neck kisses. Amazing.

I use that word a lot but it's amazing. So amazing. Like orgasm-amazing. Ok, maybe not that good but pretty damn close.

Just the fact that the stupid disagreement we had last night don't mean shit no more is the best part. The most amazing part.

Only thing that matters now is each other. Kissing each other, more specifically. And that I get to be on top. That's even more amazing.

Sure it won't be for too much longer but I'm taking advantage of it while I can by pinning her body down under me.

"You're really liking this, aren't you?" Sabrina pulls away from our french kiss and smirks up at me, "I can tell."

"Think you're liking it too, mama. Aren't you?" I tighten my grip around her neck. No, not in that abusive way. I just know her kinks.

Figured them all out. Girl loves to be choked. Sounds weird but it's not and a lot of people like it. And her power kink and you know.

Then there's me. I love everything. Except the wild shit and gross shit. Oh, one specific thing is praise. Love that. Always.

Fits perfectly with her power kink. That's why we work so well in bed, I guess. Ok, I'm going too into detail now. Forget I said that.

"Oh, yeah. I got time to appreciate your ass." Sabrina's hands slide down into my joggers and squeeze my ass.

I bite down on my lower lip, hiding a smile. More like a smirk. And then our lips connect again. Much more vulgar than last time.

Our tongues instantly fight for dominance whilst our lips lock together and I try to fight back moans from her squeezing my ass so damn hard.

I'm on my back in a heartbeat, after that. Had a feeling that Sabrina wouldn't last much longer without doing this.

"Strap-on or no?" she's already in the process of taking off my bra when she mumbles that into my neck, biting on my healing hickey.

"No. Just your hands," with her giving me a hickey atop of another hickey, I can't even think straight, "Now. I need it now."

It's crazy how fast I get going. Just a minute ago, I could've held off for god knows how long. Not now, though.

I'm dying for just a little bit of attention down there and I cannot wait any longer. Not a single second. Fucking insane.

•••

Being in baggy clothes after sex. Amazing. Eating your favorite cereal with a purple gatorade after sex. Amazing. That softness vibe. Amazing.

Whole fucking day is amazing. So far. Tonight might be a little different but I'm trying to stay amazing. Not think of it.

Right now is what I'm focusing on. Right now as in sitting on stool at the kitchen island and my cereal and Gatorade. That's what matters.

Oh, and my girlfriend. Right. She matters more. I mean, she's the reason I'm even this happy and satisfied right now. Love her.

What I'm trying to say is the vibe of today is amazing and I do not want it to change but it probably will. Always does.

"Babe, I'm thinking we should take your brothers to see a movie or something and then for dinner. It'll tire them out."