forty-six

Hours of driving finally come to an end when I am able to stop and park the car in the driveway of my girlfriends house. About time.

It took extra long on the way home. For multiple reasons. One being that we love sex too much and the other being unexpected traffic.

We were in the car for a total of six hours, I think. It's crazy. It's way after midnight when we get back to her house.

Not like I'm tired, though. Just upset that we had to leave. Also a little happy to be in some familiar surroundings, though.

Got mixed emotions. Happy, sad, anxious, maybe a little tired. Tired of driving, at least. Oh, and I'm not looking forward to waking Sabrina.

Girl looks so peaceful all snuggled up in a ball in the passenger seat, blankets covering her calm little body.

There's no way I could ruin that. If you could see the cuteness then you'd totally understand.

I do take a quick snap of her. Sending it off to my story with the little caption saying, i don't have the heart to wake her up.

All the stans (who I've given my snapchat to) will probably love seeing another cute little interaction of us on social media, I guess.

Now, it's time to actually get down to business. I actually have to wake her up and take away the peacefulness she's got right now. I can't.

"Sabrina," I bend down to her on the passenger side, happy hand slowly touching her thigh, "Wake up, cariño,"

I just get a sift little groan-ish-moan before her tired blue eyes flutter open and take a look at where we are. "Hey, we're home,"

A smile finds my lips as I take her hand in mine. "Yep, and now, I'm gonna put you to bed like you do with me."

She giggles when I pick her up right out of the seat. Holding her in my arms, bridal style. "Gotta be up at five tomorrow."

"Five? Why?" I almost stop and drop her when I hear that. I mean, what could she possibly-- right. I'm dating a celebrity.

"I have the first day on set tomorrow. Only until noon and then I can come home spend all the time with my baby girl," she snuggles in close.

"You think your parents are awake?" I change the subject, not even wanting to think about not being with her for the entire day.

"No way," she giggles even more as I somehow manage to open the front door with barely one hand, "Gives us some alone time."

Clearly, she wants sex. But nope. We've had enough. For tonight, at least. I'm sure we'll have plenty more tomorrow.

We're good for now, though. "Alone to cuddle."

•••

I'm quite surprised at the fact that u was actually able to fall asleep relatively good and stayed asleep too. No nightmare.

Thought for sure I'd have one, given my mood. That's not the case and I'm very happy about that.

Leaves me to be as happy as I possibly can be when I'm woken up by my favorite pair of hands touching my skin. "River, baby,"

Her hands are so relaxing and soft that it's even harder to open my eyes. They're so soft and shit that they make me want to stay asleep.