five

"I told you this already," a smug grin is plastered on my lips, "Weed helps, babe."

The look on her face after I finish explaining the wonders marijuana does for me and my sleeping issues is priceless.

It's beautiful, yet she's so dumbfounded at the same time. I love it.

"Wait, so you just breathe it in and what? You can suddenly sleep fine?"

"Yeah, and it probably help with your adhd too," I add on

"No! Don't get me into drugs!" she exclaims but I'm quick to shush her

"Shhhhh! Your parents don't know I smoke weed and I'd like to keep it that way!"

Sabrina let's out a soft sigh, while I pull my hoodie (or hers) over my body.

I get a little distracted by her laying down on the bed before I can put on my leggings, and somehow I end up atop her.

Got her pinned down under me, just how I like it and she hates it. "Damn, mama,"

"What?" her hands are already on my ass, squeezing at the skin

"You're just so fucking gorgeous," I bite down on my lower lip, "My god,"

One of her adorable giggles fills her quiet bedroom that instantly turn the mood between us to sexy and seductive to cute and soft.

"I love you." I smile into the gentle kiss I give to her baby-soft lips

Sabrina doesn't respond, just gives me a blissful smile back. It says enough to me.

We're just about to share another kiss when suddenly, we're interrupted. It's my phone going off, the text tone for my brother.

"Who is it, Princess?" I'm given gentle kisses along the collar of my neck as I reach over to see what he said

yooo mom and dad want u and ur girl to come over 2nite we havin a bbq!!

"Uhhhh, just Tyler, don't worry," I don't even respond, "Just keep-- "

"Oh, tell him we'll be over today, and that I can't wait to meet him."

Another buzz from my phone goes off and this time he's saying,

also guess the fuck what????? ya bro got a girl sorta!!!!!

That I do respond to. congrats dude but sorta???? explain

He responds almost instantly. now that u got ur girl and r all happy and shit mom and dad r on me to get one so i got one

ugh how much u paying her?? she's not some hooker or smth right???

only ten bucks an hour no biggie and she's one of the waitress girls i work with SHE GAY DUDE BUT SHE NOT OUT YET SO ITS A PERFECT COVER FOR US BOTH

A laugh leaves my lips, which makes Sabrina's smile even bigger. "Your laugh is so cute."

"You're one to talk, cariño," I press my lips to her forehead

My attention returns to my phone after taking a minute to take in her cuteness.

happy 4 u bro