ten

"I don't think I'll ever be over last night." That's an honest statement. One you wouldn't hear that often from me.

But come on. Last night was just too good to not say that. I'm the type of girl who tries to not remember all my sexual experiences but damn.

The way she just worshiped my body, and I did hers. The way we made each other feel was wow. I'll remember that for a while.

There's so much I loved about last night. All the sexual things we did to each other but my favorite isn't sexual at all.

It's the pure love that could be felt between us. We weren't just having sex, it was like we were actually making love, as cringey as it sounds.

Light hickeys all over her stomach and boobs and even going up to her neck area are a result of that love. Also the scratch in our voices.

But her hickeys are my favorite. "White people hickeys are cute."

My shirtless (and braless) girlfriend turns around. A small frown on her face whilst gazing down at me. "White people hickeys?"

"Yeah," I chuckle. Lazily, I lift my hand to point at her body, "See, you can actually see yours. You can't see mine."

"Yeah, I can, come on," Sabrina is determined now. And that means there's no stopping her once she climbs atop me.

I try to ignore the feeling of her small (but not too small) boobs against my body while she searches for hickeys. Coming up empty.

Black peoples hickeys don't show. I mean, they're there but they aren't at the same time. They're like invisible.

No one, except my mom, releases to that though. All my brothers are so much lighter than me so it's weird, I guess.

But with all my experiences, it's something I've noticed. "I told you. Black people hickeys are pretty much not-- "

"Ahah! There!" Sabrina exclaims, her hand gently moving over a spot on my collarbone area, "That's a hickey. It's a little bit darker, see,"

"But see how ugly they are? White peoples are cute as fuck."

"Black peoples are cuter," she presses her own lips to mine. Just for a quick second though, not enough.

"You just got a thing for black girls. I know you do, Brina." My observation makes her blush. Giggling like a little kid too.

It's clear that's something she already knew about herself. That I've noticed over the months of us being together.

Probably never wanted to admit it though. Which I get, I'm sure at least someone in her white ass family is racist or something.

But she made it pretty obvious. "Black girls are just gorgeous. I mean, all girls are gorgeous but black girls-- wow."

"Black girls with green eyes are even better, aren't they?" I set myself up for a compliment there

Should've known it backfire. "Oh my god, yes. Rihanna is fucking gorgeous. I'd fucking pay to marry that woman. I love her."

No lie there, though. Rihanna is perfection in a person. "You're dating a black girl with green eyes but yeah, Rihanna is great too."