ninety-six

"Anyone who doesn't eat pussy is really missing out. I mean, there's nothing I love more about sex than eating you out. It's fun and like-- damn."

This is one of the many reasons why I love sex. It these post-sex moments where we just cuddling and talking about anything.

It's what I love so much, almost as much as the actual thing. I find this shit so much fun, just hearing her rant about whatever crosses her mind.

I'd really be laying here in her arms for eternity, if I could. I wouldn't want silence, either, I would want exactly this. I love what she says.

And I love the way she's got her arm around my body, holding me close while so gently tracing shapes and whatever on the smooth skin of my back.

Oh my god, and how I feel her breathing. My hand rests on her stomach and every time she calmly breathes, her abs tighten and it makes me smile.

Everything about this moment is perfect and I wouldn't change anything about it. I mean, we even got Abstract laying near the foot of the bed, too.

"One of the best parts is looking up and then seeing them titties-- oooh, or when you pull my hair, fuck. I'm yours, I'm really all yours, queen."

"I-I like when you move i-in-into m-me, you know?" just thinking about that has me biting my lip and snuggling in closer, nuzzling in her neck.

"It's really the hottest thing in the world to eat a girl out," she states with extreme confidence that she's found in her sexuality, "It really is."

There's a smile on my face that I know she feels against the soft skin on her neck but she doesn't say anything. I do hear her giggle, though.

And that giggle is enough to make melt even more into her arms. I know I'm biased because I love her but she's the cutest person ever to exist.

"I wish I had longer fingers, though," her hand finds mine where it's rested on her abs and she takes it, examining just how small her hands are.

"I-I wish you did, too," I'm only joking and she knows it because she knows just how weak I am when it comes to sex, no matter what.

"You act like I don't have you coming in like two minutes," gotta love how confident she is with her sex game. I mean, she has every right to be.

"Oh my god," my face heats up and I'm blushing. No reason for me to be but I totally am because of just how true that is, "I-I can h-h-hold off."

Sabrina laughs at that while simultaneously pulling me in closer, as close as we can be now as I'm laying directly on top of her body.

My face is still hidden in the crook of her neck and she's still giggling at me, her arms now all around my body. And I feel fucking great.

This is exactly the type of morning that I needed after yesterday morning. A sex-filled, giggle-filled, and cuddle-filled morning is just what I needed.

•••

I love sex so much. I'm so sex-positive, it's insane. I just feel like sex is just so good for me and if I spent an entire day having sex, that's a dream.