eighty

Seeing my woman working so hard on this new album and putting all her effort into it is amazing, really is. I miss her so much, though.

And plus, I have no idea what to do when I'm home alone. I just end sitting on the couch and doing whatever Abstract wants to do.

I've also had a few nightmares and I have a feeling that might be due to how little time I'm getting with my girlfriend this past little while.

It's ok, though. I mean, we basically text every chance we get and I'm allowed to come to night sessions with her so that's a plus.

I'm still so bored, though. The last time I was alone for a full day, I just laid in bed the entire time and I don't wanna do that this time.

"Why don't you take Abstract for a walk, baby? Or go see your brothers or something." I hear my girlfriend tell me through the phone.

I'm probably bothering her and the people in the studio so much but I don't care. I need to talk to her, and I can tell she needed to talk to me.

The options she suggests sounds ok but they all involve getting dressed and actually having to leave the house. That's fucking hard.

I agree to it, anyways. And we exchange our goodbyes and ''i love you'' before I hang up and go back to being bored as hell.

My tired green eyes look down at the big puppy eyes looking up at me from the floor and I sigh. "W-What you want?"

Abstract gets all excited just from me speaking to him. It's cute how much he loves me and if I'm being honest, I love him too.

"Fine, we ca-can go for a q-q-quick walk." I give in, "But o-only b-be-because I'm g-gonna pick up food on the way h-home."

The very second that he hears the word ''walk'', my puppy who's getting so big already is running to the door, tail wagging fast.

A walk will be fine, I guess. It'll give me fresh air and leaving the house will be good for me, in some weird way. That's what doctors say, at least.

As long as I don't have any human contact or social interaction then I'll be fine. I'm used to avoiding those things, anyways.

•••

There ain't nothing bad about walks. In fact, I was actually quite enjoying this walk and so was my dog. And then, I see people I know.

Not just any random people I know, either. It's Carter, and guess who's with her? Waverley, yeah, they laughing and shit. It pisses me off.

They haven't noticed me yet and I'm glad for that. I really don't need to take their bullshit today. I do wanna continue observing them, though.

From what I've seen, they seem really close. Dating close. I can't lie and say that it doesn't hurt a little but not enough for me to care.

In my head, I know that this shouldn't bother me. I got myself a loyal, caring, understanding, and amazing girlfriend.

Seeing them together, though. That's pretty hard. It reminds me of the time I found out she cheated on me with this girl. A really bad point.