twenty-four

We leave tonight. Tonight. Tonight is the night. I'll (hopefully) fall asleep on a plane and wake up in canada, a place I've never been.

Canada seems like a place I'd love, though. I mean, isn't the president guy a huge lgbt+ supporter? And against racism? Love the guy.

Weed isn't legal yet, though. Which sucks. But hey, I'd much rather live in canada than live in trump's america.

And apparently the people are super nice and sweet. I like that, and they're gonna love Sabrina then.

Speaking of that little angel, she's at some last minute tour planning and rehearsal shit so I'm at my house. Saying goodbye to my family.

"Don't be fucking rude," and this is how we say goodbye, "Stupid bitch."

"Hey, you're the one who is dating a huge celebrity who could get pretty much any girl or boy she wanted. I'm just stating the facts."

With my pouty face on and arms crossed over my chest, I roll my eyes at my big brother and frown. "Doesn't mean she's gonna leave me for some model. I know her and she likes thick girls. Not stick-figures."

Of course, some curly haired little bitch has to chirp in. "Well, she definitely got one thick girl. Jesus, woman."

All my brothers end up laughing. Even the one next to me who's shoving a sandwich down his fucking throat.

Being surrounded by boys my whole life is probably a contributing factor as to why I'm so gay. Boys are disgusting. And that's that.

"I love my body and Sabrina loves my body. And I'm hot as fuck so fuck you." I grin sweetly at them while wishing I had sisters.

The only other female voice in the house captures my attention. "Don't bug your sister, she's got a long three months ahead of her."

A genuine smile returns to my face as I look at my mom. My mom who's always been so supportive and protective of me.

"Is Sabrina excited?" Her hands place on my shoulders as she stands behind the couch I'm seated on.

"Shouldn't you be asking about our daughter instead of her?" My dad chirps in with a frown on his bitter face.

"Sabrina is family too. And I hardly know the sweet girl, Mateo." Mom fires right back to shut dad up, "Is she excited, sweetie?"

I nod my head, happily. "Yeah, she loves preforming. And meeting all her fans. It's really cool to see, too."

Mom smiles like a proud parent. Unlike my dad. He just sits in the corner with clueless Braxton and Blaze in his lap and frowns.

A knock on the door is what interrupts us this time. And thank god, for that. It got very awkward very fast because of dad.

I'm the first up out of my spot on the couch to open the door. And who I see leaves my jaw dropped. It's her.

 It's her