eight

This morning has been a lot more peaceful for me than yesterday's. No nightmare, no bad thoughts. Only good thoughts. Of her.

It feels even better because I was so sure I was gonna have another nightmare because of her bringing it all up. I didn't and I'm proud I didn't.

And I feel a whole lot happier because of that too. "I just want to kiss everywhere on you. Every spot of your beyond beautiful body."

May also got me feeling a little extra affectionate as well. I don't think my girl minds one little bit though. "Do it."

My lips form an even bigger smile against her baby-soft skin. Hands holding her hips in place as I slide down in her body.

I make sure to pepper little kisses on any and every exposed piece of her skin. The pale perfection that is her skin.

"How low are you going, baby girl?" I make it to her abs, kissing and licking all over those, just to see her bite her lip like that.

"Not that low, cariño," she rolls her eyes at me as I skip past the sensitive area between her legs and head right to her thighs

Kissing all over both of them then alternating legs when going down lower. I'm then sitting up on my knees, kissing the ticklish bottom of her feet.

Her face squishes up as she smiles big and starts giggling. "Stop! That tickles, baby!"

I'm back to hovering over her within a second. Smiling against her own smiling lips for a quick kiss. "Te amo con todo mi corazón."

"Hey! I know what that means!" Sabrina exclaims, "I love you with all my heart too, Princess."

Our lips meet again. Yet another quick kiss. One of those short kisses that has the power to fill you right up with love.

The comfortable silence of us staring into each other's eyes is broken by her. As she threads both hands through my hair. "I wish there was a way that two girls can make a baby together."

"Why you even thinking about that, Brina?" I chuckle

"Because. We'd create the most beautiful kids," she sighs deeply, "So, we need to adopt kids that look like us. All the straight people will think that we invented some sorta new way for girls to make kids together."

"You're too cute for this world." I press my lips to her head, "But stop thinking about that shit. We're way too young!"

"Yeah, I gotta propose first," her blue eyes leave mine, looking off to the side as if she's actually expecting this to happen soon

My eyes widen at her, but the smile stays on my face. "Girl, we aren't getting married until you're at least twenty. Remember that."

Sabrina let's out deep breath. "But I wanna marry you right now. In Paris."

"Oh my god," thank god I'm black so she can't see my blush, "Not yet. Not even close to yet. But you're taking my last name, ok?"

"Wha-- no. You're gonna be River Carpenter," her arms wrap tightly around my body and hold me even closer, "Sabrina Gomez? Really?"

"Yeah, ok." I laugh some more while leaning down in for a kiss. A kiss that is filled with love again but isn't as quick as our last kisses.

This kiss heats up fast. Something about the way our lips connected this time made it so much more passionate.

We couldn't resist turning it into a gentle make out session. How can you not just make out with your girl after hearing her talk like that?