sixty-seven

It's only our second official day in our new house but it's home. I know that's so fucking cliché but it's true. This is home now.

This bed is our bed. Like this where I'm gonna wake up everyday and I'm gonna wake up with my beautiful girlfriend in our house together.

I'm still getting used to that. I don't think I ever will be, honestly. My whole life is so crazy happy right now. I like this much better than before.

I feel loved now, and cared for. I've felt that before but this way is so much different, and real. It's all love. I can't describe it.

I'm a little high right now, too, so that ain't helping. I just mean that I'm the most in love that I've ever been. And I'm so crazy happy.

"I bet I've kissed every single spot on your body by now," she tells me and I can only remain smiling, "You think?"

"Not right here," I'm being playful now as I point to a random spot on my hip which she responds to by kissing, of course, "O-Ok, now you have."

Sabrina's got the sweetest little grin on her face. It's filled with love and admiration for me that I'm actually giggling because of it.

This what I mean. I'm so in love with this woman. It's crazy how much I love and care about her. I'm proud of myself, too. Like damn.

Imagine going from a high school dropout who doesn't think she'll ever be fully happy to where I am now. It's so much better.

I'm so much better. Like I got myself girl. And I don't have to steal my brothers money to buy weed no more. I'm so lucky.

"You're so cute when you're thinking," Sabrina takes me out of my thinking thoughts with her sweet words, "I love you."

"Th-Thank you f-for-for everything, Sabrina." That comes out much more emotional than I thought it would.

"You never have to thank me, honey. You're my girl." It doesn't seem like she minds when she looks down at me with all this love.

"Kiss me," by the time I'm mumbling those words out, my lips are already touching hers in the softest and sweetest way possible.

And we kiss so gently. Yet so passionately as well. It's slow and soft but the love is burning between us. It's amazingly cliché.

My heart is fluttering in my chest even though I've kissed her a million times by now. It feels like our very first kiss. No joke.

Except in our first kiss, we weren't laying in our bed in our house. Now, we are, because look at us. We've come so far. Me, especially.

This is what I mean by it'll never sink in. I'm so loved and so cared for and now I'm starting my life with another girl. Unreal.

Our moment right now is amazing and that's why we both groan and roll our eyes when a phone call interrupts it. Should've silenced the damn thing.

"Dad, you and mom have called us, at least, ten times since we left. I'm trying to give all my attention to girlfriend here. Leave us alone."

"Good girl, treat your woman right," I hear her dad say when she puts the phone call on speaker, "But we miss you a lot."

Sabrina laughs some more and I do, too. "I'm serious, dad. You have another daughter that's still home, you know?"

Poor Sarah. It's funny how she's lowkey the forgotten one but it stills sucks just a little bit, I'm sure. I wouldn't know, though.