twenty-five

My eyes slowly flutter open as my body awakens itself. I'm expecting to be on the plane still but I'm not. In a hotel instead.

Must've been so tired when we landed that I forget we did land. But I do remember falling asleep on Sabrina during the uber drive here.

"Morning sleeping beauty," before I can even stretch out my limbs, I'm smothered with kisses. God, I'm spoiled.

Once again, my eyes fall closed. A smile on my face, this time. The feeling of her baby-soft lips on my skin relaxing me.

Somehow, she ends up on top of me. Kissing all over my cheeks and my forehead and pretty much anywhere she can.

But eventually, all good things come to an end. "I don't think I've ever seen you sleep so good. No tossing and turning at all."

"That shit you bought must've worked," I mumble out, talking about the lavender cream thing that's supposed to help people sleep.

"Yep, and your hands are extra soft today." Sabrina giggles and brings my hands up to hold her exposed waist due to her crop top.

We're both smiling as we lean in for a quick morning kiss. And because of our smiles, we gotta cut it short.

Ending up just grinning down at each other. Like the totally in-love couple we really are.

Of course, though. It's interrupted. "Stop, you're making me miss Peyton even more than I already do."

Sabrina snuggles down into the crook of my neck while I reply to her sister, "Dude, it hasn't even been a day."

"Hey, we can't even go an hour without each other," the beautiful blonde makes a pretty good point

And I can't deny a fact. "Alright, alright. Got me there."

Sarah then holds her arms out for one of us. Apparently, me. "River, come be my Peyton!"

"Go cuddle her," Sabrina loves my relationship with her sister so she is off me in a second and I'm holding Sarah in my arms now.

"Damn, your skin is soft." Running her fingers up and down on my stomach underneath my t-shirt, she seems in awe of me. "I need that cream,"

"I didn't even put it on her stomach. Feel her hands and arms." Sabrina states while taking pictures of the view from the window.

"Holy shit!" Sarah exclaims as if she's never felt fucking skin before.

Sure, my hands and arms are soft but not that bad. Girls are just softer than boys and I'm amusing Sarah is realizing that.

In the gayest way I've ever seen a straight girl be. "I'm seriously gonna steal your girl, Brina, look out."

"Are you sure you're completely straight, Sarah?" I chuckle with a laugh and it gets my girlfriend interested too.

Sarah nods her head, but smirks. "Only gay for River."

"Don't be catching feelings for her, she's all mine," Sabrina winks and holds her hand out for me

"I'm property of Sabrina Carpenter." And now, I'm out of the bed and in the arms of the beauty herself.

"Fucking bitches," Sarah pouts and turns over so her back is facing us. Probably crying over missing her boyfriend or something.