thirteen

"Sleeping naked is always a good idea," it's barely easy to understand what she's saying since she's got her face buried in my chest.

Everything she says is muffled by my boobs. My boobs that she's pretty much obsessed with. Let's just say, she loves my boobs like I love her ass.

And said boobs have been getting a lot of attention. Only because we decided to sleep naked together in the hotel bed.

Because of two reasons. One, we didn't have any pajama's. And two, we fucked for quite some time last night.

It was the definition of a bad night turned good. And even better in the morning when I wake up like this. "Mmmmm, I love these things."

A laugh of mine fills the room while I thread my fingers through those wavy blonde locks I love. "These things?"

"These beautiful things," Sabrina hums out. Then looks up at me with her seductive blue gaze, one of my small nipples between her teeth.

"Ohhhhh, god," I'm not meaning to moan like that. From a simple tease like the one she's doing on me now. It just slips out.

"Fuck, you're hot." she has to stop in order to collect herself. Sucking in a deep breath while biting down on her lip now.

And I take that as an opportunity to regain a little control. Control that I haven't really had since I found out what she really likes.

Flipping us over and wrapping a hand loosely around her neck is just the way to get her melting under me. "Looks like I'm-- uhhhhhh, yeah,"

Oldest trick in the book. Bending her leg up so I'm basically riding her thigh, yeah, been there done that.

Don't mean it doesn't work though. Works like a charm every single damn time. On me and other girls too. Including her.

"Nope, I'm still in control," her hands hold my hips, making them move against her thigh so I can get that pleasure. That pleasure.

"Fuck yes," pleasure that turns me into a moaning mess

Until a loud ring of her phone stops us. Allows me to catch my breath a little as I drop down on top of her smaller body.

I'm in love with the way she giggles, kisses a sweet kiss to my temple then starts tracing her fingers softly along my back.

It's so soothing. And her voice just adds to that. "We're at some hotel, and I don't know when we'll be back."

"Who is it?" I whisper into her ear

I'm immediately given a response. "Sarah, she says hi."

Thank god it's not that racist bitch of a sister she has. "Hi Sarah."

"River says hi," Sabrina informs then giggles cutely, "Yeah, we'll be back later to get clothes and shit too."

"Don't stay in a hotel another night," Sarah responds and gives us a good ass reason why we shouldn't, "That's what she wants."

"What else do we do?" I ask, now that she's on speaker, "I can't be around someone who thinks less of me because I'm black."

"I know that but be brave. That's what you gotta do," she says, "You gotta just act like she's not even there. Come, make out on the couch or something. It'll bug her so much and that's what she deserves."