thirty-seven

The very last show of the detour is today. The last one. It's literally flown by so fucking quick. But I'm ready to be back in one place.

Routine is very important to me, for whatever reason. I like have having a routine of waking up in the same bed and doubt the same stuff.

You know what I mean. I'm not really in love with the idea that I'm in a new state every day. It was definitely a cool experince, though.

Got even closer with Sarah and mine and Sabrina's relationship definitely grew and matured a little bit. And the band wasn't annoying.

The bus wasn't my favorite part so I'm defiantly glad that's gone. I actually have my own space in this hotel room.

And tomorrow morning we catch a flight back to LA. And then it's all over for, at least, a month or so while she's filming the movie.

I'm ready to be back in califronia. Be home. And straighten my goddamn hair because my curls are so bad.

"One more day until I can hug my boyfriend!" I watch in amusement as my girlfriends sister prances all around the hotel too, happily.

"Or one more day until you can break up with your boyfriend and get a girlfriend because you're bisexual!"

I'm even more amused when Sabrina walks out from the bathroom. Only wearing a pair of joggers. Not even a bra.

It's cute how she just doesn't care. This is how she'll walk around all day if she could, and so would I, too.

Unfortunately, it's not socially acceptable yet. "It would be so cute for us both to have girlfriends. Our girlfriends can be best friends!"

"No thanks," I chirp in with a quick shake of my head, "As disgusting as it is, you can be as heterosexual as you want, Sarah."

"Well, then our kids will be best friends," she has somehow already decided that for our unborn children, "And cousins. It'll be so cute."

Right now, I can barely take care of myself. I can't even imagine having to lug around a mini human and care for that thing too.

Bet Sabrina would be a great mom, though. This girl loves taking care of people she loves. Just the type of person she is. Good qualities.

"You're not even twenty yet, cariño," I remind her, "Slow down."

Sabrina blushes, giggling cutely while putting on a crop top that probably costs around a thousand dollars. "I know, I know."

The conversation changes topic to topic. The three of us goofing around and laughing at shit. Like friends.

It's different for me but I feel really comfortable with Sabrina, obviously, and Sarah, too, and just her whole family. Even though they aren't here.

As if on cue when the laughter stops, Sabrina's phone goes off. And with it being right next to me on the bed, I see Rowan's name.

Trying to FaceTime Sabrina. And I honestly, I'm trying not to care. I really I am but it bothers me a little bit.

"Sabrina, I have some really big news! Yara and I went to her prom thing together and she kissed me! Like on the lips!"

"Awwww, I'm so happy for you," Sabrina giggles, "Maybe River and Yara can be best friends and we can go on double dates,"

Obviously, I'm not interested. And when Sabrina looks at me, she sees that and giggles some more.