seventy-five

"Babe, babe," the sound of my girlfriends, her very sleepy and not-fully-awake voice takes my attention, "Come cuddle, come here."

"I'm c-cu-cuddling with A-Abstract, though." I whisper back as my my hands pet the puppy laying on my chest, "L-Look at him, he so cute."

"You really like this puppy, don't you?" that's pretty obvious but I think that's why she said it. "I'm really glad."

"Don't make this a-all— all r-ro-romantic and emotional," the way she's looking at me is already emotional enough, "B-But yes. Thank you."

Sabrina leans over on her side, eyes looking down at me. I love feeling of her soft hands caressing my cheek, especially in the early morning.

Those kisses of hers are unbeatable, though. I can never get enough of her kisses and pretty much everything. I love her so much.

"You still have to cuddle me, though." Sabrina says in that playful yet serious tone when we break apart. And I gladly obey that.

Got my girl snuggled into me and my dog sleeping on my other side. I swear, this is heaven. I can't believe this is my life.

Like I don't even feel like I have any troubles now. The only thing that's the trouble is, really, nothing at the moment.

I can let out a deep breathe and not worry about anything. And I'm pretty sure that's the first time in my entire life that I'm able to do that.

Feels pretty fucking dope. Only thing that would make this better was if it would turn into some passionate early morning sex.

"Was it the best christmas ever for you, Princess?" her soft lips brush against my neck when she mumbles those words.

"Yeah," I'm too quick to nod my head at that, letting out another sigh but a very happy sigh, this time, "Thank you f-for ev-everything. A-All the gifts. And th-this little guy."

"There's one more gift that I wanna give you," she leans up again, and I notice her eyes have darkened slightly, "But you gotta be in the mood?"

Yep. I see that amazing fucking gift and definitely know that this is gonna be the best morning after christmas ever. Amazing.

•••

There's no doubt that sex is amazing. I love sex so much. I'm the most sex-positive person of all time. Maybe not of all time but I love sex a lot.

Everything about sex is so much fun and filled with so much passion and it's indescribable, really. Something just takes over you.

It's like instinct, kinda. It sound weird, but that's how. It's so easy to just love sex, if that makes sense? Unless you just don't but anyways.

My point is that fucking is great and I love doing it. Even the messy parts that means we have to do laundry today.

The softness after it all is the best, though. I love the after-sex kissing and the after-sex talks we have. "You like your last gift, baby?"

"Mmmhmm," I hum out, too focused on being snuggled into her chest while also petting our dog that we finally allowed back in our room.