ninety-one

"Ohhhhh, god, yes, ohhhhh, please yes, right there," I think it's safe to say that anyone who's on the same floor as us in the hotel hates us.

It not something we gonna stop, though. I mean, we young and in love and in fucking paris. It's obvious that we gonna have loud sex.

I do have to admit that we aren't as loud as we could be because of what happened in london just before we arrived here. A noise complaint.

I'm lowkey real proud of that noise complaint but apparently, it's supposed to not be a good thing. I take it as I real good at eating pussy.

My talents are showing real good now. I've got her up above me and I'm just doing what I do best. It's working really good, too.

Sabrina's legs are shaking after all that within the span of ten minutes and I'd say that's good. I'm pretty good, and by that I mean, a master.

"That thing you do-- that thing you do with your tongue, River, that should be fucking illegal. I can't even breathe right now."

That's all I needed to hear to have my confidence on a whole other level, and that's saying something. I got a lot confidence in bed.

It's just that after this, and the whole paris vibe plus the noise complaint in london. I'm feeling so good. I feel indescribable, really.

Although if I had to describe the feeling I have, it be perfect. It's simple but the word perfect is a great way to sum up how amazing I feel.

"I'm feeling so good right now, all thanks to your mouth," she laughs breathlessly as she lays next to me, "No but seriously, holy shit."

"You never a-a-al-allowed to call me dr-dra-dramatic for a-acting like this when you be making me feel that way. This a-a-a whole new level."

Sabrina giggles, still breathlessly. It's simultaneously cutest and also the hottest thing when she wraps her arms around my body.

It's such a lazy grip but she never wants to let me go, I can tell in the way that she holds me close and brings the covers over our bodies.

I'm more than ok with staying right here forever, too. If it was possible, I'd live in paris and never leave the comfort of her arms.

Today is our last day, though. I think at nine in the morning we've already savored the entire trip, though. "You excited to go home and see Abstract?"

A sigh leaves my lip. A happy and more than satisfied sigh. "I-I-I'm just excited to be your g-girl-girlfriend for the rest o-of my life."

"You're gonna be my wife soon, not just my girlfriend." inside, I'm freaking out about what she means but I'm not showing it. Maybe a little.

"I-If you mean soon, a-a-as in my s-surprise tonight be a fucking ring then you better take that shit b-ba-back, girl. I a-ain't ready."

"I've already told you that it's not that, princess," Sabrina giggles at me and begins covering my face with as many kisses as she can give.

And I just lay there. I take in those kisses and savor this moment of being here, in her arms as were tangled in the sheets. In paris.

•••

I've always been the type of person to recover from stuff quickly, that includes fucking awesome sex. It's not like that now, at all.

It's far from that now that I'm with this girl. I swear, I was never having real sex until I met her because this shit fucks me up afterwards.