forty-eight

Today isn't such a good day. I can feel my depression creeping up on me and that's one of the worst feelings ever.

Not to mention, I'm being forced to go to my ex-girls house with my current girl and I really do not wanna do that. Scares me, honestly.

It really isn't a good day, today. All I've done is lay in bed since my girlfriend is doing her superstar business on set. Haven't even moved.

Haven't checked my phone. Haven't eaten anything. Literally just laid on the bed and made myself even more anxious and depressed.

Sabrina is back now, trying to get me motivated to fucking live. It's not working that well, unfortunately.

"Think of how stupid I'll look when the movie comes out and I'm acting like I actually know how to play basketball."

That's pretty funny. Definitely will look stupid. It isn't enough to let me feel all better, though. Just a slight chuckle leaves my lips.

And Sabrina takes advantage of that. "Hey, there's my girl! Come on, lemme me hear that adorable giggle!"

I'm not as good as an actress as she is. A smile does creep it's way onto my lips but I quickly cover it up with my hands.

And even quicker, Sabrina is straddling my body as I lay down on her comfortable bed that I could lay in forever.

My wrists are taken by her hands and pinned down, up by head. Her laying atop of me in a way that isn't feeling sexual, surprisingly.

"You have the most gorgeous smile," she tells me and I can sense the honesty in her voice, "I hate it when you're sad."

"I'm not sad," I tell her but don't really know how to explain it, "I'm really happy but it's just depression. I-I don't know.

Sabrina nods her head. And though, she's never gone through it, I can tell she does really get it. That's very important to me.

The most important thing is that she helps me, wants me to get better and win the battle against my own mind. I need that support.

"I'm proud of you for showering last night," she presses her lips to my heart tattoo and then gazes down into my eyes again.

"Yeah, that was hard." The thought of ever having to do that again is sickening but I know I'll have to.

"But you did it, love, and that's the main thing," Sabrina's right about that. I did get it done and over with, "And now, you can get dressed."

That's way too much. I can't do that. I'm practically dead now. "You get me dressed and then we'll get up."

Luckily, I have a girl who will literally put my clothes for me on like I'm a fucking child that can't dress themselves.

Knowing her, she probably likes it, though. That sounds way too kinky than I thought it would but you get what I mean, ok.

Don't even gotta do anything so I like it too. Sabrina's doing all the work and putting my ripped jeans on my body along with some long sleeve baby-pink t-shirt that actually says ''eat more pussy'' on it. My favorite shirt.

"There! All dressed! Huf socks and everything!"

"You actually know that they're called Huf socks," I raise an eyebrow, letting her pull me up off the bed by my hands, "You a baby stoner."