one-hundred-fifteen

No nightmare. No nightmare even after having the biggest decision of my life confirmed by my doctors yesterday. I gotta call all that progress.

More progress is made me for me almost every day and that feels great. My progress today just be me simply waking up without any the tears.

Done that and my goal now to make it without crying at all today which look easy. Easier than it looked yesterday but that is not saying much.

All the crying and screaming from yesterday is replaced with kisses and cuddling today which almost makes it impossible to not be grateful.

Today is better and tomorrow will be too. I feel all the positivity coming in my mind after what my therapist said and it just feeling refreshing.

"Yesterday was good overall," she always do all the talking for us in times where all I wanna do is lay on her, "You fought through everything."

Got my body laying right atop hers which make her feel even tinier. I know she really short and small but being on top of her really remind me.

Sabrina probably loves the pressure. This girl is the kinda girl that absolutely love me laying on despite our size different. It just is known fact.

Always give her an opportunity to rub my back or to keep her hands on my ass or just to touch me even more than normal. We both love that.

"Because you are my queen and my queen gets through anything." Sabrina telling me seriously but with this softest and still exhausted smile.

"Mmhmm," my response get mumbled into the crook of her neck but she understand somehow because she understands me, "You h-help me."

"Always, River. You always got my love and my support and my help no matter what." making everything deep and shit. I love love so much.

Leave me speechless like usual. Everything she says always so romantic and you would think I would be used to it all after over one full year.

Nope. Definitely never gonna be used to all the affection she gives or how much her being my girlfriend has impacted me. In the best ways.

Never would have gotten through yesterday or just half of my days without having her by my side. I would have no motivation without her.

"Thank you." me saying that make her smile so much more that my heart melts. My heart melt so much these days because of all her romance.

"Come on— we should shower and then go out for breakfast to celebrate you." Sabrina asks me and then giggles excitedly when I nod my head.

"Bubble b-bath instead." not hard for her to be all ready for that and get even more excited by carrying my lot bigger body in the bathroom.

Gotta be a whole seven inches taller than her in the very least but she likes to try to carry me all the time. I fucking love it every time she does.

Never fails to make me laugh at her struggling but refusing her tiny self to give up. My girl is the expert on making me giggle like how I am.

The lovestruck giggle that nobody ever really is aware they have until they lover make me them feel so flustered. It may be the best feeling ever.

•••

Really not looking forward to my cornrows not being in anymore. They keeping my wild curls tamed but they gonna need to come out soon.