seventy-seven

Okay, maybe twenty-eighteen has some hope. It's been pretty good so far and I know I should be disappointed and upset but I'm not.

My parents cruise got rescheduled for feburay and that means I don't gotta watch my little brothers no more. It's worth the hangover I have.

I'm very happy about the rescheduling because feburay, I'll be in japan and it's my oldest brother on babysitting duty. I love twenty-eighteen. It feels like a dream already.

It's a little upsetting that my parents are disappointed but hey, they going on a cruise eventually. It's still a dope ass gift.

I know I sound selfish but I'm just very happy. And that's rare. I ain't ever happy when I'm this fucking hungover. I'll take it anyway I can.

"You're probably so fucking happy right now," Sabrina sees right through my sunglasses and knows how I'm feeling, "Lucky girl."

I lean over to her at a red light and press my lips to her check, not saying nothing else. Of course, that makes her giggle.

"Th-Th-This means we can s-st-start off twenty-eighteen right," I think she knows exactly what I mean by that, too.

"How's that, baby girl?" her hand is on my thigh after that, sliding dangerously close to the sensitive area between my legs.

"I think y-you know." I don't think she knows. I know she knows and is just making me say it. This is something she loves but I want the control today.

I'm gonna make her do what I want. And she's gonna be begging me for more when I'm done with her.

I just love sex. It's the best. Perfect hangover helper and makes you feel so energized and happy. It even better when it's with the love of your life.

Sabrina bites down on her lower lip. I can easily see that this few moments has turned her on so much. Just wait till I start speaking spanish for her.

I'm defiantly gonna have all the control today, or maybe not. I guess, we'll see how it goes by but really, I'm happy either way.

•••

Yeah, I didn't have the control. It's so okay, though. I don't even feel hungover anymore and in fact, I'm so good right now.

I'm recovering from like six fucking orgasms and then giving just as many back to my girl. Of course, I feel so good. I'm in heaven.

"Abstract, come here, come cuddle with your mommy's," and then the after-sex cuddling just sends me to a state of euphoria.

"We not th-th-the d-dogs mommy's," I chuckle with a playful roll of my eyes, snuggling my face deeper into her neck.

"Yes, we are," Sabrina responds and starts to pet our puppy who's now all nuzzled into us, too, "This dog is our child, River."

Laughing, I find myself being okay with that. It be an honor to be dog mommy's with this wonderful woman, as weird as that may be.

It's an honor just to be laying here with her. To have her fingertips slowly tracing shapes on the smooth skin of my back. It's all a blessing.

To have her body to lay next to and hold close is a blessing. I'm not lying when I say I feel like the luckiest woman alive.

This is what happens after some good sex. I get all emotional and thankful for pretty much everything. "I l-love you so much."