one-hundred-five

"We really need to get him a dog bed, babe. He takes up more room than the both of us," this is what makes being home feel so fucking amazing.

Falling asleep and waking up in our own bed at last is exactly what we needed. I know we both missed home so much so this is heaven for us.

Besides our big ass dog taking up half the bed but honestly, I love that. I just fucking love our home and this is it. Abstract having no concept of how big his full-grown body is yet is home.

Sabrina and I cuddling in the morning is home and I missed that so much. I know we got a lot to do today but the calm of our first morning back home is enough to make feel fully relaxed.

"Maybe we n-n-need a-a bigger bed?" my head on her chest, her fingers running up and down the soft skin of my back is so damn calming.

"A bigger bed?" she giggles but shakes her head at the idea very seriously which tells me that there no way I can get out this one, "No way."

"No? You d-don't want m-more room to have me all s-spread out for you— a-and m-moaning for you o-n— on an eve-even bigger bed, huh?"

"You're not gonna win this," she runs her hand through my wild curls with that smirk on her lips that gives me an opening, "I already won."

"Imagine a-all of th-this— this bed but with so much m-more r-room for us to ex-explore new things a-and diff-different p-positions, babe."

It makes her heart speed up just enough for me to notice with my head on her chest but my kiss on her neck is what does it. Get her gone crazy.

I roll over her body so I get to be on top of her for right now and take all that in. It almost too easy for me to get her to give up with just this.

Just looking down at her and then kissing her neck in a way that is still soft and sweet but got that taste of passion in there. Perfect for today.

"River," she mumbles out my name prompting me to lift my face up from the crook of her neck and gaze down at her, "We're lesbians— what other positions are there? Dog bed shopping."

"With the strap," I raise my eyebrow in hopes to get her going but with her hands holding my hips like this, I already lost, "S-So many ones."

"We can do that with this bed once we kick out the dog and buy him his own bed," she state so well and with so much control that I give up.

Sabrina grins sweetly at me visibly giving up on our dog before I drop myself down to lay on top her completely. "N-No m-more strap-on then."

That makes her laugh because she knows that I love that too much to be serious. And this great morning get even greater when she remind me all I love about strap-on sex and always have.

•••

Anything feels possible when you start the off with three amazing orgasms which is exactly the reason we both feel so good. Today a good day.

Me feeling this good while not being at home is a great thing in itself so today has already been somewhat productive. So proud of both of us.

Even if it is just at her hair dressers house for a couple hours. I take anything that feels proud-worthy to be a success and this feels exactly it.

"Go g-get it," Abstract runs all through the hair lady's backyard chasing the frisbee as if he for real in heaven right now, "Good b-boy— boy."

This dog is even picking up on happy energy we both be radiating. I can see his own happiness in his little dark green eyes that melt my heart.