fifty-one

"There's my beautiful princess who's finally twenty today," yep, it's my birthday today. My twentieth birthday. Gone by fast but also real slow.

Either way, I wake up to the love of my life. For real, this time. That alone makes it the best birthday ever. No joke.

It would've been even sweeter to be with my brother right at three in the morning when we were officially born. First time we weren't, actually.

Whatever, though. The love I wake up to makes everything better. I wake up with an actual smile on my face.

That hasn't happened in so long and so I try to downplay it. "Please, don't make such a big deal outta this. It's just a birthday."

"It's your first birthday that I've spent with you," Sabrina crawls into bed despite her being dressed already for some reason, "I have to."

"You really don't." I respond and bring her small body under the covers and right into my arms, "This is all I need. You."

Sabrina instantly drapes her leg over my body and pulls me even closer, our foreheads now resting against each other's.

A curl is tucked behind my ear and she proceeds to stare right back into my eyes while tracing my heart tattoo with her thumb.

Then our lips meet. It's the softest kiss ever. Yet I bet the whole fucking house feels the passion that's within it.

Those kisses are the best kisses. The kind you wish could last forever and ever. Sadly, they don't. Not even for a full minute.

"Ok, up, up," she rolls over me and off the bed, my hands in hers as she tries to pull me outta the comfortable bed, "Don't you wanna see your first of many gifts, baby?"

"Te quiero mucho. No tienes idea." I mumble in spanish with the most love struck smile on my face then say. "Lemme check my phone first."

"Oh yeah, I posted one of my favorite pictures of you. And apparently, my caption was sweet as fuck because everyone commented girlfriend goals so that made me feel good and-- ok, I'm rambling. But I'm excited!"

Laughing at the sweetie pie I have fora girlfriend, I look down at my phone and first off, respond to my mom and my dad texts that were sent right at 3:12am when I was born and then to instagram.

Got so many comments and shit. I go straight to Sabrina's account that now has almost fourteen million followers.

And see this picture. Think she took it while the tour was going on. Right, because she made me put my hair in braids like this.

 Right, because she made me put my hair in braids like this

The caption melts my heart, too. Happy 20th birthday to this princess. I haven't known u all that long but ur like the coolest person ever and i love u very much. btw you deserve the world and im gonna give it to you.