forty-two

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck," the sounds girls make is one of the many reasons why having sex with them is so good, "Good girl, River, just like that,"

Eating them out is my favorite thing. I'm not so much about the strap-on. Well, I am. Just not as much as my girlfriend is.

My speciality is using my mouth, my lips, my tongue. And fingers. Eating girls out is just amazing. I would do it every day if I could.

And I pretty much do. Not every day, but a fair amount of my time is spent between my favorite pair of legs.

Listening to her little whimpers. Feeling her hands pull at my hair. And how she grinds her body up against my face when she's coming.

Like she is right now. And it's very loud. I really wouldn't be all that surprised if the neighbors were concerned right now.

"How do you say 'that was so good' is spanish because that was so fucking good, baby."

"Eso fue muy bueno," I tell her while my lips kiss all the way up her abs, "Don't even try to say it, cariño,"

Sabrina laughs breathlessly. Still recovering from the intense orgasm that I just gave to her.

Hands still tangled in my messy hair. Messy and curly hair. I'm so regretting not bringing my straightener along to this house.

But as you all know, Sabrina is very happy about that. "Oh my god."

"Mmmm," I lick my lips while my eyes gaze down into hers, "You taste good, mama."

That can somehow make her blush and smirk simultaneously. "Can't be as good as you taste. Nothing beats that. Not even chocolate cake."

We both end up laughing together. At how weird what she just said was. Weird, very weird, but cute, too.

"Oh, you know what we should do today? Go see the new IT movie. Corey saw it on opening day and said— "

"What about talking about how good my pussy tastes made you think about a murderous fucking clown?"

Again, mine and Sabrina's laughter fills the house. It's pure happiness that can be found in this home right now. I love it.

"Nothing, nothing," she defends with lots of her cute little giggles, "You know the way my mind is."

Just hearing her say that fills me so much pride and even more happiness. "I do. And I love it. But no way am I seeing that shit."

Sabrina's thick (and fucking beautiful) eyebrows furrow down at me. "Why not? I think you'd like it. It's supposed to be very psychological and you like that."

"I'm just not seeing it," the whole vibe with those simple words, "I-I'm sorry, Sabrina."

"Oh my god," she breathes out a breath of disbelief, "Is the River Marie Gomez scared of clowns?"

"No. N— just a little," I can't lie to her about this. I physically can't. "And the whole plot of it scares. Isn't it about kidnapping? Come on."

"It's different, I promise," Sabrina tells me but I don't think so, "I'll buy all the tickets so it's just us in the theater, ok? Make it all cozy."

That would be fucking cool as shit. But I ain't letting her waste money on doing this.

Even though, I know she'll probably end up doing it anyway. That's just the type of girl she is.