fifty-four

For the first time in months, I wake up in my family's house. Not my girlfriends family's house. It feels weird.

A good weird, though. Think I needed a day at home to relax me after the fact I was actually at a goddamn mall yesterday.

I still don't know how Sabrina and I end up in my bedroom, that still hasn't been cleaned out. Last thing I remember, I was on the couch.

Whatever. I couldn't care less where I am as long as it's in my girlfriends soothing and loving arms. That's the only thing that matters.

Oh, and blankets and covers. Being wrapped in Sabrina's arms is great but it's even better when you're under the cozy covers.

"Mmmmmm," a low morning-type groan leaves my lips as I nuzzle my face in deeper to the spot on Sabrina's chest, "Baby,"

With her laying on her back, arm around me, it's easy for her hand to get lost in my crazy curls. Hands almost massaging my head.

Almost gets me falling back to sleep, which is rare. I don't allow myself too, though. I'm fear of ruining a good morning by a nightmare.

Keep my eyes open, as hard as that is right now, as I let my body wake up. Eyes adjusting to the sun shining in through the window.

It takes one light movement, just a small one of me wrapping both arms around her waist, to wake her up, though. Slowly.

Very slowly, actually. Takes her time to mumble random shit and then yawn and stretch out her arms. It's cute.

My favorite part is how she instantly kisses my forehead and is genuinely sweet when she asks, "You sleep good, Princess?"

"Yeah, it was-- " I yawn out and hide my face in her neck, just for warmth and how soft her pale skin is, "It was pretty good."

"Good." Sabrina kisses my heart tattoo gently then reaches over for her phone that's placed on the bedside table.

Gotta do all her celebrity shit. Check all her social medias. It's a daily routine that I think everyone does. Even more so, celebrities.

It's crazy how much social media impacts famous people. Like Sabrina could get a hundred thousand likes just for tweeting about a song.

That's crazy. I mean, how does that many people care? It's impossible. I will never understand the social media. I like it but don't get it.

"River, you can't comment ''daddy'' on my posts," that wakes her up and gets me laughing pretty hard.

"You make me call you daddy when you're fucking me but I can't comment it on your pictures. That's not fair." I respond between laughs.

"I'm deleting it." Sabrina's got the cutest blush on her cheeks that only fuel to my laughter, head nuzzling down into her chest.

Once it's deleted, she can appreciate the laughter, too. Putting her phone down and wrapping her arms around me. Laughing into my hair.

We roll around the bed together. It's like in the movies. When they have a montage or some shit. Cute.

It ends up with her on top of me, as always, and her soft hands holding my face ever so gently. "I hate you so much."