one-hundred-seven

Most celebrities are superhuman. To be able to go preform in front of thousands and millions of people then be traveling all the time is a lot.

Some celebrities are assholes about it so they is not getting my sympathy but humble ones like my girlfriend have it all. It be so fucking crazy.

People like me who come along with this shit is superhuman as well. It takes a lot to get me out of bed at fucking six am if I was sleeping well.

And today is one of the few days that I was able to fall asleep but nope. It gonna be a long day for her and me today and night. So much to do.

Which really is a blessing in disguise because if she is this busy, I can keep avoiding the talk all about medication for even longer. Thank god.

"Almost love, almost love," she sings to herself the new song she debuting today at one of the big events so many people are at or watching.

Probably for practice that she really don't need with how good the rehearsals look. Must be the anxiety in her brain all acting up this morning.

Something I completely understand. I always have her there for me when my anxiety getting bad so she will have me there to help her now.

Talking is one thing that always calm her down unlike my anxiety. It would make me worse to talk if it gets really that bad and she know that.

"What m-made you write th-this?" she will get asked that question all the time once the song is released but she only tell me the real reason.

"Sex," definitely won't ever say that to anyone who asks her in interviews, "You love to tease me so much and it got me mad in the studio."

"You was mad?" I laugh a little at that and that making her blush in the most fucking adorable way possible for anyone. I fall deeper in love.

"Mmhmm, and then this song came out of me talking about how bad I want to fuck you to get back for teasing me." Sabrina goes and tell me.

"Damn," I smile proudly at myself to make her laugh at me some more and distract her from anxiety, "M-My— My pussy really that good."

Sabrina reaches her hands out for my hips and pulls me into her body. In seconds, she got me on the bathroom counter, hands on my thighs.

We not even dressed yet but she giving me her eyes that tell me exactly what she wants. And it happens to be me now. "Your pussy is so good."

This girl knows we got barely anytime to spare yet still feeling me up like this, her hands now up under my shirt and holding onto my waist.

"Give me a taste," she whispers to me while she slowly slides her hand down my sleeping shorts with the sexiest look in those eyes, "Good girl."

Nothing is holding me back no more. It helped her anxiety and she definitely is distracted but is probably about to be late to the big ass event.

My pussy must be just as magical as hers be to me for her completely get lost in me and forget that she got performance in only a few hours.

•••

Thank god we were only a few minutes late or else her manager would have killed me and her and probably my pussy for distracting Sabrina.