seventy-nine

Mornings like these are the best mornings of all. It tops pretty much every other type of morning there is. I mean it. Even better than Abstract cuddles.

There's not a thing better than waking up, getting dressed, and then somehow ending up undressed and making out in bed. Amazing.

The past couple days, there's been no time for sex. All my girlfriend is focused on is making music and I get it but I need this morning.

And I know she does, too. I can tell by the way she has me pinned down like she never wants me to move from underneath her.

I know we both need this release so bad and it's gonna feel better than ever when we finally get it. I'm excited, honestly, and that's kinda weird.

"Mmmmmmm," Sabrina hums, words muffled due to her face being smothered against my breasts, "I love boobs so much."

All I do is close my eyes, knowing that I'm smiling like an idiot. I can't help it, though. This is pure heaven. I'm in heaven right now.

It's what I needed after not seeing my girlfriend as much as I would've liked to in the past while. I know we both needed this.

I bet that she'll go write a killer song today because of this. All thanks to my boobs and I'm glad that's my impact on the musical industry.

"Oh, god," she finally lifts her head and looks down at my nude body with those, those, eyes, "I just need to appreciate all of you for a second."

"A-Appre-Appreciate me w-with— with your lips." I bet that sounds the least bit sexy due to this fucking stutter but it gets Sabrina going.

It doesn't take much to get her going, though. I remember one time, all it took was me to giggle and she was gone.

And I love that about her. I love her dominate side, and I love her controlling side and I love it all. It all makes sex so much more interesting.

Then there's the odd time I win the fight for control and I never let that chance go to waste. I just love sex so much, it's the best.

I'm so ready to finally get into it, and take my time pleasing her. I wanna take in every part of her body and I want her to do the same.

This is gonna be so good, and of course, it's interrupted. The fact that I'm not even that phased proves how good it is.

"It's your mom," Sabrina seems phased, though, yet she still answers my phone form me to talk to my mom for me.

I keep myself occupied with my girls body until the phone call is ending and I hear the dreaded, ''yeah, we'll be right there''. Now, I'm phased.

Ain't nothing I can do about it, I know, but I'm pissed. I hate being an older sibling because all I ever gotta do is be a damn babysitter.

It's all Cole's fault that I ain't getting laid right now. This little fucker just had to get suspended and now, I gotta pick him up. Fuck this.

•••

I have a really bad past with school as you all know. It's so bad that just walking into the building of elementary school makes me anxious.

This place is hell. I hated it here almost as much as I hated high school, and I was in this hell hole for nine goddamn years.