twenty

"Finalmente llego a casa después de todo este tiempo y me obligan a cuidar niños?!"

When you hear this much yelling and swearing in spanish, then you know that I'm obviously not at the Carpenter house no more.

Instead, I'm at my own house. Being forced to babysit my three littlest brothers, if you didn't already get that from my statement.

And I would much rather not to do that. I was planning on staying in my room all day and watching TV or playing Mario Kart.

Yet here I am. In argument with Aidan about who's gonna watch Cole, Braxton, and Blaze and I better win.

"Don't yell at me in spanish," he rolls his eyes, "I have things that I gotta do and you don't have any plans. You can babysit."

"Yeah? What do you gotta do? Tell me." I give him that scary look that pretty much all females can do. Arms crossed over my chest.

Aidan's eyes look anywhere but mine, and that's a dead giveaway that he doesn't want me knowing. Which makes me need to know.

Eventually, he comes up with the lie. "Uhhhh, one of your exes. You know, um, Carter, yeah. She's into dick, now. Doing her."

That makes me laugh so fucking hard. "Carter?! You really think that bitch will ever be into dick?! Good one!"

Braxton and Blaze sit innocently on the couch. Not understanding what anything the two of us are saying means.

Then on the other hand, we have Cole. Seated on the armchair with the biggest smirk on his face, giggling like crazy.

"You think she'd be into my dick?" Cole grins. Yes, my eleven-year-old little brother really said that. God, I hate the new generation.

It takes one look from both Aidan and I from him to shut the fuck up. The stupid smirk wiping right off his face.

Then I'm back to yelling at Aidan, "I haven't been feeling good and I wanted some alone time. Please."

"Sorry, sis," he quickly presses a kiss to my cheek before heading out the door with a yell back, "Tyler should be home soon!"

"Fucking asshole." I breathe out under my breath, watching the door close behind him as he leaves the house.

Leaves me alone with three kids that I don't want to look after right now. And I know damn well that Tyler won't be home for a few hours.

So, I'm stuck here. Until mom gets home from work. Or dad comes home from his work. Not sure which will happen first.

"Where's Sabrina at?" Cole questions me, now hanging upside down on the armchair and playing some game on his phone.

"Disneyland. Where's your girl at?" I respond, feet now up on the coffee table with two little cuties snuggled into me on either side

"I broke up with the bitch. I'm dating her brother now." Cole says in the most causal way possible. Maybe this generation isn't so bad.

"Sick." Knowing him, I know he wouldn't want anyone to make a big deal out of him dating a guy. So, I don't.

I'm just glad little kids are realizing how great being gay is. Not thinking it's a bad thing anymore.