ninety-three

I've never been big into traveling at all. I know people who goals in life are to travel the world and I never really understood that.

Now, I totally get it. It's been a few weeks since our return to LA and I can't believe I'm fucking saying this but I miss traveling and exploring a bit.

I'm just really shocked at myself, though. I mean, before meeting my superstar, the farthest I've ever traveled was back to mexico for a few weeks.

I have now been all over the damn world. I've been to just about every state thanks to the tours and japan and paris and london. It's crazy.

I'm so grateful to be waking up in my bed with Sabrina laying next to me but I can't lie and say that I don't miss traveling around just a little.

"Such a busy week coming up. I got the new single out friday then promo all next week and then rehearsals and tapings for the new show."

Nothing slows my girl down, though. I've always loved how focused she is and how she moves on from one project to another so seamlessly.

I'll always be so fucking amazed by how she handles it all, and still ends up making time to just lay with me in our bed. "One a-about aliens?"

I'm able to always make her giggle, no matter how focused she is or stupid my joke is that made her giggle cutely like she does. "That's the one."

"Th-that one i-is fire," if I were to listen to music, her pop-star genre would not be my go-to but hey, I'm in love with the girl.

"I love how much you support me," she smiles so genuinely while rolling her body to be laying right on top of mine, "God, you're the best."

My face is attacked by kisses. You'd think after all the times she does this to me that I'd be used to it but I'm not. I'm always so love-struck.

"You m-make me so soft." I make it sound like I'm complaining but I really am not. In fact, I'm actually so happy that she makes me like this.

"I know you're just a big softie inside, baby," she tells me because I swear, this woman knows me so fucking well. It's a blessing and a curse.

"I-I'm a-a-a bad bitch," I can't even say that without bursting out in laughter all because of the true softie that she sees in me and I really just am.

"Well, you are a baddie, girl. I mean," Sabrina's sneaky blue-eyes make their way down to look at my boobs, only covered by a thin shirt.

Basically a see-through shirt, too. You know damn well that my girlfriend is all over that now, biting her lip and shit. "Up h-here, cariño."

Sabrina doesn't even listen to that. Instead, she kisses me on my lips in a way that tells me she wants some but I can't just give it to her.

I'm a tease and I gotta maintain that. I mean, while I can. Most the time, I can't really tease her because she beats me at my own game.

I've got her wrapped around my finger now, though. And when I break the kiss quicker than she would've liked, it works. "Chill,"

Sabrina can't chill, though. I know this girl and her sex-drive is fucking insane which makes it so damn hard for me to resist and pull away.

Instead of taking it slow, her baby-soft lips are kissing down my jawline and ending up right in the crook of my neck. In my soft spot.