thirty-five

Smoking last night right before bed defiantly helped me. I didn't have any nightmares or even a single bad thought. Felt really nice.

And I bet Sabrina had fun too. Sleeping like a baby after eating almost two full bags of chips by herself. And some chocolate, too.

Seriously don't understand how this girl still got abs.

I'm curious as to how she's feeling. If she likes weed or not. I don't think she'll ever do it again but you never know.

Sabrina could turn out to be a stoner. A stoner who giggles at everything and eats all the damn snacks on the fucking bus.

And then passes out on the bed before she can give me a goodnight kiss. I like her much better when she isn't high.

Although, her tweet of a bunch of random letters was funny. And seeing the stans react to the tweet was hilarious.

"Never let her near marijuana ever again," Sarah's voice takes a hold of my attention span, "We're out of doritos now."

"Why do you want doritos? It's breakfast time." her sister who's barely awake yet yawns out as she wraps an arm around my shoulders.

Never question Sarah. You'd think her own little sister would know not to question the mysterious ways of her sister.

All she gets is a frown in return. And I just sit there chuckling at the relationship they have. Also wishing I had a sister, too.

The muffled voice of David fills the calm bus. "How did you like smoking the good old Mary Jane for the first time, Sabrina?"

God, I hate white people. All I cameo is sigh and roll my eyes at this bitch but don't say anything.

"Terrible. Never again." Sabrina states and the looks at me with a pout on her full, pink lips, "Why did you let me do it?"

"Hey, you wanted to try it. And you're too cute to say no to." I raise my hands in surrender which just gets me lots and lots of kisses.

"Goodnight, I'm gonna go take a nap now." Tobias yawns while stretching out his arms and torso, heading toward the bunks.

A frown forms on my face and I can't help but say, "Nap? We literally just woke up twenty minutes ago."

Guess I'm the only normal one because before I know it, the rest of the band and Sarah too are heading toward the bunk.

"Too early to be awake on a day off. Wake me up when we have another family sized bag of doritos waiting for me." Sarah grumbles.

Then, I'm left alone in Sabrina's arms. Can't complain about that since it's my favorite thing in the whole world.

Other than her herself, of course. "Just me and you, Princess."

"Just how I like it," I snuggle up into a little ball while shifting all my weight onto her smaller body, "Sing to me."

"What should I sing to my baby girl?" Sabrina questions while tangling her fingers into my curls like she always does.

"All We Have Is Love." I state as my eyes involuntarily close. That's how fucking relaxed I am right now. I love it.

Sabrina doesn't hesitate to start singing one of the few songs that exist that I actually like and enjoy listening to.