seventeen

Gentle. Romantic. Soft. All the opposite of last night. Last night was steamy, and it was rough and sexual. I love both sides.

This morning though, I needed this softness. It was extra rough last night, and I don't think I've ever came that much. Being gentle is perfect after that.

Most days we spend together are lazy days. And we both like it that way but I'm gonna make sure today is extra lazy.

Besides, don't know if I could even walk properly after all that was done to me last night when we were home alone.

Cuddling with the girl I love is all I need. And of course, listening to her heartbeat and whatever is she's talking about now.

"And then I'm gonna change the lyrics in All We Have Is Love," she tells me, her fingers absentmindedly playing with my hair

"Why would you do that?" My voice is muffled by my head being snuggled right in that perfect spot on her chest

"I don't want to say king and queen of nowhere," Sabrina giggles then tightens her arms around me, "Queen and queen of nowhere."

The thought she's putting into this brings a smile on my face. And wondering what her army of stans will think when they hear that as well.

All I can say is this detour is gonna make them all pretty happy, considering half the fandom is gay. Or at least, gay for Sabrina.

"That's gay." I'm sure she can feel my smile against her pale skin prompting her to giggle some more.

Thank god, she knew I was joking. Last time, I said this I made her pretty confused about a lot of things. I'm just glad she knows now.

Not knowing who you are or what you like is something I was fortunate enough to never have to go through. I knew I was gay, always.

Hell, I've been breaking girls hearts since middle school. Well, actually, most of them broke my heart but you know.

"So, detour officially starts in a week and a half," Sabrina pats my back, "You ready for bus-life again, baby?"

"Nope," sleeping in a tiny little bunk with her every night is something I'm not looking forward to, "Ready to see you kill it on stage, though."

"You need to see the setup! I have stairs! I swear, I'm gonna end up breaking my arm or something, I already fell in rehearsal."

"My clumsy little cutie." I chuckle and hold her tighter. Closer. My eyes closing this time as I nuzzle somehow even further into her.

Lips kiss the top of my head. Over my curls that have been getting annoyingly more curly each passing day.

I know I say this like every hour but her love feels great. Love feels great, in general and I'm just a lovesick puppy.

"Why comes out soon," I'm sure now she's just thinking out loud, "Then I'll be on a radio tour for that during the detour."

"Do I get to come to those?" I ask, and for this question, I actually manage to lift my head and look down in her eyes.

"Of course," she caresses my face, "I need the inspiration for the song with me, plus you're pretty good arm candy."

"Yeah? You think?" I raise an eyebrow. I've got this sweet little smile on my face as I stare down at her.