forty-four

It's our second last day here. And I'm not looking forward to having to leave this place that is almost paradise to me.

If it was up to me, we'd stay here forever. In this bed. Rolling around and kissing and cuddling and loving each other. That's all I want.

Don't want no other people near us. I like the privacy. And I like waking up and knowing that I'll spend the whole day with my girl.

Oh, and I like that we don't gotta be quiet. You know. When we're fucking, it's so hard to be quiet and now, we don't have to.

If anything, we're gonna be extra loud. Just because we can. And no one can interrupt us because we're the only ones here.

"Your abs are hot," my voice is barely louder than a whisper as I'm much more focused on trailing my fingers up and down her toned stomach.

All she does is kiss the top of my head in response. And she's much more focused on stalking her stans on twitter.

It's a quiet morning, as you can tell. We're cuddled in so close together but we're also focusing on different things. I like it a lot.

Not to mention that it's the perfect weather right now. Too hot for us both to be in hoodies but too cool for tank tops.

Long sleeve weather. Love that shit.

"River, you can't tweet that," her giggles take hold of my attention and I'm shown her phone screen of a tweet that I don't remember sending.

It's kinda funny, though. The simple tweet from says, pussy tastes like heaven. And all the replies are the stans, of course.

Saying stuff like, "AKSHAKSHAJSH" and also some "DAMN SABRINA IS GETTING SOME TONIGHT". Kinda, really fucking funny.

Not for Sabrina, though. Who likes to keep all social medias and everything linked to her appropriate for pretty much all ages.

"Oh shit," I still can't help but laugh, "I don't even remember tweeting it. I must've been a lot higher than I thought."

"All the stans are tweeting me ''how was your night last night'' with the fucking winky face emoji, River!" she exclaims, trying not to laugh.

"Alright, alright," I raise my hands up in surrender before reaching to the bedside table for my own phone, "I'll delete it."

The second I click the home button on my phone, I see a whole lotta text messages from fucking Carter.

Could've sworn I blocked her and Waverley's number. Guess not. I have almost fifteen texts from her.

"Is that all Carter?" my girlfriends arm wraps around my shoulders a little firmer and tighter than it was before.

Just nodding my head, I open her texts. They go from sweet and just wanting to talk to her getting pissed at me. Threatening me.

Used to that. I mean, I know she would never follow through with the threats she makes so it doesn't scare me as much as it should.

Scares Sabrina, though. Or more like, makes her really mad.

"This girl is literally claiming that she loves you but then saying she's gonna punch you if you don't answer her. What the fuck?"