ninety

If you ever lucky enough to ever experience the feeling of waking up in paris, the most romantic city in the world, with the love of your life then you are fucking blessed.

If you get woken up by early morning kisses, no nightmares, and breakfast in bed in fucking paris, it's magical. I can't describe the feeling any other way. Dreamlike.

The whole vibe of the city is romance. It sounds so cliché but just being here, a hotel room in paris, is making me love my girl even more.

It doesn't even feel possible to love this woman anymore this I already do but then we get to paris and I fall a billion times more in love.

I hate how much of a cliche this is but I really can't help it at all. I'm on another planet right now, in a good way. I'm in heaven.

Sabrina treats me like an angel, too, because she's an angel herself. I feel like I'm a queen because of everything she does for me.

I mean, I've never had breakfast in bed before. I guess, I have, actually, but only if you consider pussy breakfast. Maybe not.

"Imagine i-if Abstract was here," nothing except our baby could make this better, "He be a-a-all n-nuzzled in right be-between us. I miss h-him."

"I'm sure he's cuddled between my mom and dad right now and having the best time with Goodwin. They're best friends so obviously-- "

"Why w-would y-you even say that?" I'm partly-joking and partly really missing my dog but fully playing with my girl. I love her flustered reactions.

That's exactly what I get, too. It takes nothing to make her go into panic-mode with me because I'm so unstable. "I'm kidding, babe. He's probably miserable that we left him and thinks we're never coming back."

A slight laughs leaves my lips as I say, "Th-that's what I-I like to hear."

Sabrina grins in the most adorable way you'll ever see, sitting up straight in bed and wrapping her arm around me. "I love you."

Our relationship is strong that she knows I love her and I can joke around, too. "I'm glad you l-l-love th-that I-I love that our d-dog is miserable."

"Yep, that's literally exactly why I love you. I'm not even kidding. I love the way you see the world and the way you think. I love that, I love you."

"R-Romantic," we've been dating for over a year and have shared millions of kisses but I still am so flustered by her. "I-I— I wanna kiss you."

I'm so flustered and awkward that I say that. It gets me points in cuteness book but I've already got a bunch of those because I'm adorable.

It's the sex that's what really is a staple of our love. I know people be saying shit like sex is just sex and it is but this wasn't.

This sex wasn't really about a want for each other's bodies but about a want for each other. It was like real sex. Indescribable, really.

The best part was that when you look out the balcony that we left open, you see the view of motherfucking paris. I can't believe that.

Imagine going from wanting to die and selling weed to make money to this fucking shit, even if it ain't my money. I'm here, bitch. I made it.