one-hundred-one

"Shhhhh," there's no better way to celebrate my girlfriend having a day off than exactly what we're doing right now. It's having sex, of course, "Quiet."

I'm of the belief that no matter how long a couple been together that you can always make time for sex, at least, once a day. It's we do, for sure.

It makes us closer as a couple and feels so good. I never thought that I'd be this sex-crazy with a girl I've been with for this long but here we are.

I'm pinned down on the bed, her hand gripping my neck because we both find it so hot in a weird way, and she's teasing the fuck out me now.

Nothing on her body, or my body, and she's just watching me squirm under her with so much passion and intensity in her eyes. It got me going crazy.

Makes me wanna hide how much power she has over me because I know that would make her just as flustered as I am. My girl loves to have power.

Sabrina laying on me, her hand not leaving my throat for a damn second; not even when she leans down to kiss me so quickly. Too quickly for me.

"Good girl," her voice is low and raspy from it still being pretty-early but it only fuels to wanting more than her thumb trailing at across my bottom lip.

"Stop p-playing with me," I bite down hard on my lower lip but remain smirking when she tightens her grip around my throat because goddamn.

"Or what? Tell me what you're gonna do, baby girl," she barely can get that out before I strike back with all my strength to flip us over and switch us.

Somehow, I managed to pin her down and get as much of the power as I possibly can which don't seem to be much with the way she holding me

Hands gripping my waist hard with her short nails digging into my sides, and clearly very happy with my boobs being in her face. "Works for me, love."

I'm the one who's breath is hitching when she starts teasing me again, with her tongue and lips sucking on some of my sensitive parts. I guess, she win.

I win, too, though. It's just not power, I still melting in her and letting her work me the way she want because I so fucking weak when it comes to her.

Weak but in a good way because I love it. If I didn't like it then it be a big ass problem but fuck, I love what she does to me. I hate nothing about this.

Although, I could go without how hard she be pulling on my hair when I finally get a chance to please her but even that, I love even that. For real.

•••

"You need braids again so I can have more to pull on when I'm fucking you from behind and-- n-not that that's the only reason-- they're beautiful."

"Babe, your h-ha-hands busy enough without p-pulling m-my-my hair," it's a day off for my girl today but I'm already mad tired, "S-Slapping me and-- "

"Mmhmm," in the mirror I see that sexy little smirk on her face as she gets right behind me where I'm bent over at the bathroom sink, "I admit that."

The fact that we just finished exactly this but she still wanting more is crazy but I love it so I'm enabling her behavior by staying bent over like this.