eighty-one

I ain't ever had a girlfriend who worked as much as this girl do. It's because obviously I never dated a celebrity before. It's a lot different.

There's rules for her studio sessions and shit. Sometimes, I can come and sometimes I can't come. It's weird but I'm glad she home today.

For a little bit. I mean, she hasn't had a full day not in the studio in so long but she has the day today free to spend with me so I'm happy.

We're both really happy. It's gonna be a fun day filled with sex and love and cuddles and kisses and netflix. I love all that shit.

And after the extra rough night I had last night, I need it. I mean, first I got my hair braided and that shit hurts and then I had my girl pulling on them all night.

It was so worth it, though. I feel great waking up today and I know I be looking cute as fuck with my braids. I already miss my curls, though.

They're gonna be back in a week or so anyways. And Sabrina's loving the braids so I know she's happy either way. We both just so happy today.

"Doesn't mommy look so beautiful, Abstract? Yeah?" I think Sabrina might actually like the braids more than my curls, crazy.

"I th-th-thought you w-w-was mommy and I'm mama," it's so weird but I kinda getting used to being this dogs mama, honestly.

"That's for when we have kids," she wraps her free arm around my body, other hand petting our big dog who thinks he's still so small.

There's nothing I can say to that. I only end up a giggling mess and she knows that, just from feeling me nuzzle into her neck.

Sabrina's fingers twirl around my braids and we lay in silence for a minute, a quick minute. Then she be talking again.

Talking all serious about this shit as if we aren't still so young. "I really do want to have kids with you, River. You want that, baby?"

I swallow hard and lift my head to look down at her. It's obvious that I'm still not sure about this whole situation.

"E-E-Ev-eventually," it takes so much of me to just say that, "N-Not now, th-though. I-I-I'm n-not, I'm n-not ready."

"Obviously not now. Don't get worried, honey. It's okay." Sabrina gives me those calming eyes that do just that. Calm me back down.

With a deep breath leaving my lips, I lay back down. Again, my face is hidden right in the crook of her neck, lips kissing her pale skin softly.

I go right back to petting the only child I need right now, my dog. I seriously can't even imagine taking care of another human.

Maybe when I'm older and slightly less fucked up. I know that's gonna take some time to happen, though. I'm perfectly fine right here, right now.

Sabrina's hand runs all through my braids and I gaze up to see the look of admiration on her face. "You're so damn gorgeous, River, fuck."

"I th-think I-I like my n-na-natural curls better," braids are hard to handle sometimes. I had braids for like a full year and they get annoying.

So does my natural hair, too. It's all just a lotta work buts it's worth he work with my curls because I look so good with them.