ninety-four

If you ever gonna tell me that early-morning make out sessions aren't a fucking gift from god then I'm gonna tell you that you're an idiot.

Thinking of something that tops this is hard. I mean, there is nothing better than attempting to get ready for the day then ending up in bed again.

I'm sure that poor Abstract is annoyed. We taking up too much of the bed and he's just tryna cuddle but we're a little occupied instead.

It's mornings like these that are up there with my favorites. I can't picture anything else I'd rather want to do right in this very moment.

I've got a feeling it's gonna turn into sex, too, and morning sex is some of the best sex you can possibly ever have. No argument there.

Sabrina is still tired enough to let me take control and have her pinned down instead of the other way around. I take quick advantage of that.

Although, I'm not sure I'm in full control as she's got a handful of my ass and very clearly dictating the pace of the kiss. Yeah, she's got it.

"Okay, you gonna bite my lip like that," she pulls away with a grin on those very lips of hers, "Getting brave, huh, baby girl?"

"I-I ain't afraid t-to put you on, babe." my words are barely understandable as I'm using my lips to kiss up her throat, loving how she loves that.

"Mmhmm," she groans out and before I know it, we've completely switched positions and her hand grips my neck, "You should be, you know that."

I'm speechless from the sudden movement and how she's so good at taking what she wants and owning it. What she wants is me and she got that.

There's nothing I can do now nor is there anything that I want to do other than let her take me. "I-I gonna get y-you tonight, mama."

Sabrina grins down at me with her sparkling blue eyes that make her look so innocent when she's not at all. "Hey, that's daddy to you, baby girl."

I can't do anything but start laughing and giggling underneath her smaller body no matter how hot and the vibe is between us.

"Fuck, River," my girlfriend breaks out in laughter along with me, letting her body drop down right atop mine, "You're too cute, stop it."

"You a-a-a fucking five-foot tall l-lit-little blonde bitch with th-the cutest little smile a-and giggle and y-you got daddy kink? I-I love it."

Sabrina tries to be playfully angry at me but can't. She ends up laughing that adorable laugh of hers right into the crook of my neck.

And I end up holding her body. I wrap my arms all around her waist and we end up laughing together, rolling around our bed.

Leaving a very concerned puppy. It's when he wedges his way in between us and lays right on my stomach when we finally settle down.

"We're such a cute family-- oh my god, imagine when you're really pregnant and then we can say that Abstract is gonna be a big brother and-- "

Once again, I'm thankful that one of the few perks of having dark skin is that you can't see my blush. "So much o-of that i-i-is never happening."

Sabrina playfully rolls her eyes, her hand petting our strong and fucking almost full-grown already puppy. "Never say never, my queen."