fifty-six

"This ones really nice. Look, two bedrooms and it's really open concept and has custom artwork on the walls and I think you'd like it."

"Put the-- ohhhhhhh, my god-- put the fucking phone down." I can't get a damn word out without a moan taking over.

I'm literally riding the pink fucking dick that's strapped onto her and she's hardly even paying attention. Looking at her damn phone.

Swear she's more excited than me about moving in together. Been a few days since we got the ok and she's been looking at houses non-stop.

It makes me really happy and all but when we're having sex, I want all her attention on me. Reasonably so.

"Sorry, sorry," I hear the click noise of her phone turning off as I feel her hands finally find my hips, "You're doing good, baby girl."

I know I'm doing pretty good. Because I'm so fucking close and when she starts rubbing me in that perfect way she knows just how to do.

I'm gone. All hers as I allow myself to release just minutes later. I don't even have the strength to hold myself up after that orgasm.

Kinda like the one I gave Sabrina a while ago before she picked up her phone and stopped paying attention to me.

"You wanna see that house now?" I feel one of her hands leave my skin and find her phone again, "You'll like it, for sure."

"Brina," I'm breathless as I barely have the energy to breathe out those words, still feeling all my, uhhh, fluids trickling out.

Again, I hear the click of her phone and then both her arms wrap tightly around my body. All I can do is let out a soft chuckle into her neck.

•••

I haven't had a nightmare in a week. It's been a week today since I had my last nightmare and I'm proud.

Don't know why I haven't but whatever the reasons may be, I'm extremely thankful for it. I can't deal with that shit no more.

And my mornings have been great, too. Waking up to either kisses and hugs and cuddles or being fingered and eaten out. I love both.

Oh, I bet that has some factor in why I haven't had a nightmare. I guess, good mornings can equal good nights, too. I don't know.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm happy. The happiest, I think, that I've ever been in my entire life. My life is just going really good.

I'm gonna be moving into a real house with my girlfriend. I've been with a lot of girls and never thought this would ever happen.

Just a very happy point in my life. I hope it stays like this forever and I never feel depressed or anxious ever again. Doubt it but I hope.

"Oh shit, River, your second doctors appointment is an hour," god fucking damn it. Why does life hate me? Why?

"Good job at remembering your girlfriends schedule," this isn't a joking matter to me but it is to Sarah apparently

Life was going great and now, it's a little less than good. It went down like so much just from the word doctor, honestly. I hate them.

And no way am I fucking going. "No."

Sabrina sighs deeply and somehow can have enough energy to just stand right up and even try to pull me up. "Baby, please,"